Chapter 14 {Ending}

Blake's POV

I flutter my eyes open waking up. Rubbing my eyes I looked down and saw Harry's arms wrapped around me. Slightly, I smiled. I looked at Harry, then I looked down and realized what we had done. I didn't know weather to stay or go. I slowly started parted Harry's arms from me. I slipped out and stood up stay as quiet as possible. Slipping my interior clothes on along with my jean I walked out of his room slipping my shirt on.

"Blake?" I herd a familiar voice. I froze knowing it was Louis. My eyes started to tear up, completely slipping my shirt on I ran out of Harry's place wiping my eyes roughly. Leaving I just ran, and ran. I finally came to a stop and sat down on a bench putting my face into my hands wondering what to do with my self. Pulling my knees up to my chest I managed to stop crying. I stared to the side and sighed. 

Looking down I mumbled, "Harry.."

Harry's POV

Rubbing my eyes I flutter them open. Stretching across the bed I realized something was missing, fully opening my eyes I looked around. There was no sign of Blake, I frown. Sitting up I hear Louis' voice. 

"She left." He said. I took the nearest thing from within my reach, in this case a pillow. Tossing it across the room I knocked over a shelf that stood up on simply nothing but a couple of nails. I stood up slipping my clothes on shoving by Louis and out of my place.

I ran around everywhere looking for her, I would eventually stop and ask people if they've seen her, but no one would give me a yes. My eyes started to water, I sat down on a bench looking to my side, I looked down unable to hold in more tears. I silently cried just wondering what I had done wrong.

Blake's POV

After a while, I simply walked and looking to my side I noticed someone familiar. I soon realized it was Harry sitting on a bench. Rubbing my arm I walk up behing the bench and tapped his shoulder. Withing a second after seeing me he stood up and wiped his eyes. 

"Blake?" He questioned, I nodded. Sniffling he asked, "Why'd you go?" I looked down about to say something, but I couldn't breaking down into tears putting my face into my hands. Not more than a second later I felt Harry's strong arms wrap around me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I barely talked as I gripped his shirt crying into his chest. "I was scared." 

"Of?" He qusetioned. I stood silent for a moment and he spoke. "If you thought I was going to leave you I wasn't." I looked up at him and he looked down at me. Stroking my cheek he said. "I wouldn't leave you for the world cause I love you."

I smiled and he wiped my tears away, he leaned down and brushed his lips up against mine, he kissed me and I couldn't help but kiss back. He smiled into it after a few seconds, then I smiled and pulled away and said. "I love you more." 

He smiled squeezing me slightly. "That's not true." We both argues playfully for a while saying which one of us loved the other more. Walking back towards his place, his arm around my waist we had our laughs. I stared down smiling knowing I'd spend great moments with Harry, make and best memories.