Chapter 9

Blake's POV

Everything in the moment was silly, but I asked my self. Do you really like him? Or maybe just forgive him for not caring enough or just nothing at all? I sighed, then he came to my mind. "Louis." I say a loud of my thoughts.

I knew if I went out the front  door Harry wouldn't shut up, and I really didn't want to see him. Not after that kiss. Honestly I don't want to see him at all, but I'm gonna have to. Everything that had happened just a few minutes ago was finally getting into my head.

You said you were with Louis, why'd you say that!? "Retard." I tell my self, but I have to find out why. At this point I was insane in my head; feelings I never felt appeared. "Ugh." I groan.

"Blake?"

"Yea mom?"

"Come here." Really when my mom told me to come toward her didn't give me a real good vibe. Just please don't question me please, I wish.

"Yea mom?" I say entering the kitchen. My mother pointed towards the stool. "Yea?" I say.

"Why'd he call you worthless?" She asked with such a serious face it scared me actually.

I sigh about to speak and explain, but my arms just fall down to slap my lap and I let out a small pip. Pulling my lips in to form a thin line I stair at my hands. Water just filling my eyes. I let out, just little whimpers came out of me; all I wanted was to hide my troubles from my mom. She's got enough issues already, with my dad.

"Go on." My mother said.

I breath in so my voice wouldn't come out so stuttery or faded. "He's just a little different from guy, he has a bit of..."

"He's a bit mental at love?" My mom questioned trying to fill in my unfinished sentence. Still looking at the palm of my hands that laid in my lap my mother spoke again. "Ok, well what about Louis. Why are you with him? You could have told me." She said with a little punch to my arm.

All she wanted to do was be playful, but I just didn't want to talk about and I didn't want to cause her trouble. But I just did. "Mom you know I really don't wanna talk about so just stop asking question and shut up." I knew nothing good could come from that so I stood up quickly and just pushed my stool.

"Bla-" My mom asked in a faded voice like she held in tears, but I never let her finish my name.

"No." I say and walked off. Looking through my mentions on twitter I sighed. Harry was tweeting me still.

@Harry_Styles please just go away?

@TheMuffinMan I'm not leaving this porch.

I rolled my eyes and just sighed.

@Harry_Styles whatever

I started to notice a whole of other tweets. So much hate, I can see they love Harry yea sure, but really me? Send me hate? I'm not even actually dating him. One of the mentions I got caught my eye and I had to reply.'

@TheMuffinMan are you dating Harry? (no hate) :) x

@LivinTheStyles No, were not dating so I see you love him (; Maybe he can be yours :D

@TheMuffinMan tell him I say hi !? Please? I love you so much already ! ♥

@LivinTheStyles sure I'd be happy to! And as soon as I tell him I'll hit you up c;

@TheMuffinMan omg omg omg omg thank you so muchhhhh ♥

I smiled and walked off. "Louis!" I yell out as he just came to my memory. Running out my back door over the backyard fence and straight into bushes. "Ow, no that hurt thorns..." I muttered. Getting up I ran looking like an idiot down the street. Straight for Louis' flat.

As I made my way up the stairs of the building that held his flat I caught my breath before knocking on his door.  Just about a centimeter away from walking I herd yelling. "Louis your so stupid! No girl would love you ever! I didn't even love you!"

"Why'd you come here then!? You came just to rub it in my face! That we weren't dating anymore! It means nothing to me actually!"

"You think that girl Blake likes you don't you!? She's with Harry get that in your damn mind!"

"Get out Eleanor!" Louis finally shouted. About to hide the door opened, and I guess Louis' ex girlfriend Eleanor came out. She gave me a disgusted look and walked by. I bit the inside of my lip. I didn't know I tell my self.

Louis walked out and stopped when he saw me, a small bright smile appeared. "Woah your here.........how much did you hear?" He asked.

"Um about from no one loving you to get out?" I question.

"Oh." Louis replied.

"Yea."

"Uh, wanna get the last meal of the day with me?" Louis asked.

"Yea." I say with a smile. Walking out Louis slowly took my hand.

"I thought you and Harry were um..."

"Um, no I actually just pushed him out the door..."

Louis started laughing. "Really?" I smile and nod my head. "Wow..." Louis and I just took a seat and entered the random restaurant. "So what you think of me when we first met?" Louis asked.

I fall back into the dinner bench. "Uh, I really didn't like you."

"I know." He said.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yea."

"How?" I asked.

"Really you just showed it, so really didn't like me?"

"No, I didn't."

"Why?"

"I didn't trust you, and I d-"

Louis smacked his hand on the diner table lightly getting up and spoke. "No it's fine don't go on. I won't waste your time anymore." With that he walked out. I peeked over thinking he was just joking around with me.

But then I watched as he walked out the door. Scooching to the end of the diner seat I leaned out a bit to see if Louis was going to come back in. Nothing, did he really just leave me? "You never let me finished." I tell my self getting out of my seat. Then I thought to my self, if I said I was dating Louis. And he herd that. He probably thinks I love him or at least like him..."But you don't..." I muttered.