Chapter 5

Louis' POV

"You what Louis!?" Liam yelled at my face once I told him I kissed Blake.

"Yea..." I muttered.

"Louis your dating Eleanor! You-you can't just lead her on!" He shouted.

"It was a need!" I yell at him.

"A need?" He asked.

"Yes, Liam she was just...........so beautiful."

"Louis!" He shouted.

"Liam I'm sorry!"

"You don't know how bad this is going to turn out..." He muttered.

"What could happen? No one took pictures." I tell him then realizing that were the biggest boy band now.

"Exactly." Liam stated.

I sighed. "Liam, but I don't even know what this is!"

"She. Has. A. Contract. Louis."

"I know!"

"No, you don't! Cause you went off and kissed her! If Harry sees it. Who knows how much stuff he'll throw around, and Eleanor! Who knows what she'll do!" Liam shouted.

"Oh shit..." I mutter.

"Yea oh shit!" Liam yelled.

I looked at Eleanor who literally stood fiercely behind Liam. Liam grew wide eyes once he realized she was behind him without even turning around. "Um, bye Louis." He says and walked out. Eleanor slammed the door.

"Oh god..."

"So what's this about kissing another girl?" She questioned.

"It's um..."

"Louis." She demanded within each second I tried to make an excuse, but she wouldn't allow it.

"I kissed her cause."

"Cause?"

"I had to, I don't even know what it is." I tell her.

Eleanor sighed. "Louis, I can't date you just knowing you'll kiss again."

"What?"

"Louis I'm sorry it's over..." With that she walked out.

"Over?" I asked my self with a small tone of voice.

Blake's POV

Walking into Harry's apartment he ran up to me. "I'm sorry." He tells me.

"Sorry?"

"All those fans, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine." I reply.

"Can I make it up to you?" He asked.

"Naw, were good." I tell him with a smile. We both stood there. "Your improving." I whisper to him.

"Really?" He whispered back with a smile. Nodding my head his smile grew bigger.

*

I woke up on Harry's couch. I herd a knock at the front door which made me walk over to get it. There was a box? I signed what was needed and took it. Opening it, a full box of magazines with me and Louis kissing was on the front page.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"What?" Harry asked walking out of his room.

"Nothing." I say quickly.

"What's that?" He asked rubbing his eye with his massive hands. I shook my head, why'd I do that? Harry slowly walked over and took the box from behind me.

"What's this?" He asked slapping the back of his hand hitting the front cover of the magazine.

"Harry, it was nothing." I reply, cause it was nothing....................right?

Louis barged in at the wrong moment. "Blake were on the front cover!" He shouted in a voice where you could tell he was worried. He looked up and saw Harry. "Oh..."

"Louis!?" He shouted.

"Ya'll aren't really dating!" He yelled.

"So!? She's still my paid girlfriend!" Harry yelled back.

I stopped, the words always made me ache. I walked past Louis and threw the magazine that I held in my hands. Harry really had no heart, he was a cold hearted jerk who would never want anything more than to get in there right? He just can't find his way in there.