XXXIII - NEEDS.

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked, quietly.

"You've seen kind of..down for the past few weeks. What's wrong?"

I sat up, sighing.

"I miss him."

Pulling my knees to my chest, I buried my face in my skin. "I know..it's stupid to feel that way..he wants to kill me, but I can't help but..I still want him. I feel so stupid.."

"It ain't stupid."

I looked at him, wiping the tears that were starting to fall down my cheeks. Soon enough I wouldn't have anymore tears to shed..

"You've had a child by him, and you're finding out things you've never imagined you hear about him. You're in love with him, and even though you'll say that you can't love him anymore, that love is still there."

I sighed, "You don't understand.."

"I don't understand? Aaliyah, I heard you crying earlier in Ramiro's room. Don't act like I can't see it."

Lorenzo made me look at him, and he caressed my cheek. "Don't cry..just smile for me, hm?"

He leaned over, and kissed my lips. I felt a small spark, and he pulled away, a grin on his face.

"Whenever you need me..I'm here, okay?"

I nodded, "Thank you, Lorenzo."

"You're welcome, Princess."

Tonight, it was raining hard. Lorenzo, Ramiro, and I had a plans to go out, but it was raining so harshly, we decided to stay in- even thought Ramiro wanted to play outside.

I had put Ramiro down for her bedtime, and I checked over him, one last time before deciding to head to bed myself.

I closed his door gently, turning down the hall. Thunder shook the house, and I bit my lip.

I've always hated thunder.

Lightening too, for that matter.

Ever since I was a little kid, I was completely terrified of thunder and lightening. So of course I slept in my parent's bed for a while, and I've never grown out of it. I've had to sleep with Romelo plenty of times because I was scared, and he didn't seem to mind it.

Knocking on Lorenzo's door, his deep voice from inside told me to come in. I entered his room, and he greeted me with a smile. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, lifting dumbbells in his hands.

"What you need?" He asked, his voice straining a little as he lifted his left arm.

"I..uh..I-"

I shrieked, a flash of lightening illuminating his dark room. I held my chest, sighing.

Lorenzo placed his dumbbells down, looking at me.

"You're scared of storms, aren't you?"

I nodded.

He stood up, coming over to me. I was swept up off my feet, and he laid me on the bed. I pulled the covers over myself, and he climbed in as well. "I guess you'll be sleeping with me, tonight."

He pulled me close, nuzzling his head in my neck. His breath on my neck tickled, and I couldn't help but giggle.

"What are you giggling for?" He teased, his hand dancing across my stomach. He started to tickle me, and I squealed, giggling.

"Lorenzo, stop!"

He made his way on top of me, still tickling me. I squirmed, crying out. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard, and when I tried to move his hands, he pinned them down.

He suddenly stopped, staring into my eyes. I felt my cheeks get hot, and Lorenzo leaned in. I felt his lips against mine, pulling my legs around his torso. He pecked my lips gently, moving down to my neck.

His warm hand crept up my shirt, lifting it up.

"Lorenzo.." I moaned, earning a chuckle from him.

"You want me to take care of these needs, Princess?"

I didn't say anything, and he slipped my shirt over my head. I watched him, biting my lip.

I know that it was wrong, but..I needed it..

But I couldn't give in to him..

I still had some shred of hope that Romelo would still come and get me..and plus, I hadn't even taken off my ring.

"L-Lorenzo.."

His eyes locked on mine, and I tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

"I-I'm not ready.."

He sat up, kissing my lips gently.

"Alright, Princess."

(AN: Hmm...#TeamLorenzo or #TeamRomelo, and why? )