Laughing

*4 months later*
It's December!!! Yay Christmas! They boys decided that the most hype crowd was in Houston so they were doing a Magcon Christmas: Houston!! We had to leave today and I was already packed up. We are in Houston the 23-26 so Blake and I packed 4 days worth of clothes for the trip. We said bye to Blake's family and waited for the uber outside since the venue wasn't to far. We sat on his porch and I sat on his lap. Our relationship is stronger than ever.
"I'm cold." I said.
"Here." He said taking off his sweatshirt.
I put it in then said,"But aren't you cold."
"As long as your all good, I'm all good."
"Awe babe." I said and pecked his lips.
The über pulled up and we got in. Thank god the driver was a girl.
"Hi." She said.
"Hi!" I replied.
We had a short convo, then I got really tired. I scooted into the middle seat, and laid my head on Blake's shoulder. He took a snapchat of me laying on his shoulder. The caption was 'Baby😍❤️😘'
"Your so cute." I said to Blake.
"I know." He said.
"Really?!"
"Come on we all know your adorable."
"Thank you that's all I wanted to hear."
I laid my head back on his shoulder and he played with my hair for about 15 minuets. We were here so we thanked and payed the uber driver. We got our stuff out of the trunk and walked to the hotel lobby. We got our room key and were told we needed to wait at the Starbucks on the 2nd floor. We went up and sat down. Cameron and Aaron were already there.
"A!!" I shouted.
"K!!" He shouted back.
I hugged Aaron while Blake and cam did that weird bro hug thing.
"Camiebear!"
"Karmieboo!"
"I missed you little sis." He said.
"I missed you big bro."
We released from the hug and we sat down at a table for four when guess who walked in, Hunter and Erin!!! Yay!!! Notice the sarcasm. They sat down at a table for 2 and as they walked by I coughed and said, "*cough* f-boy *cough*"
Blake, cam, and Aaron all high fived me. And Erin just sat there trying to comfort Hunter when he was clearly just annoyed.
"Oh sorry Erin... Do you feel left out? Nice weave."
She pretended to be hurt. Then started playing footsizes with Hunter.
"Omg it's the 21st century your relationship is not goals."
Then I pulled Blake closed to my face and kissed him.
"Slut." Hunter said.
"Haha look at your girlfriend. Queen of push up bras." I said.
Then everyone came in. Then Bart
walked in the door.
"Guys. You all are making amends with each other. Starting today." Bart said.
Uh oh. Houston, we have a problem.