Settling

The flight was really boring. We were going all the way from Europe to Texas so I was a long flight. I basically just slept and made snapchats the whole time. When we arrived at the airport Blake's mom was there to pick us up. I met her and she was so nice. She knew about Blake and I dating so she was cool about letting us sleep in the same room. Lee got to his house and his brother wasn't there so I was going to meet him tomorrow. We made ourselves Mac and cheese, actually I just made it and Blake sat there taking snapchats of me and telling me how hot I look while I'm cooking. I said thank you and good night to his mom and we took our food up to his room. We are and talked then we got ready for bed.
"Blake give me one of your shirts."
"Why?"
"Because I wanna sleep in it."
"Ok."
He tossed me one of his tshirts and I went to the bathroom with my stuff. I'm basically an ant compared to Blake because I'm short af, so I put on my dance shorts, a sports bra, and then threw on Blake's shirt. I opened the door so we could brush our teeth. It's a double sink. We finished getting ready, and I got in to Blake's bed.
"What pillow do you want?" Blake asked.
"Uh duh, the one I'm laying on."
"No that's mine."
"Well that's to bad, now isn't it."
"Fine guess someone won't be getting kisses from me tomorrow." He joked.
"Fine." I said making a pouty face. I gave him his pillow and scooted as far away from him as possible.
"Hey! I wanna cuddle you!" He said.
"Awe too bad."
"Fine we can share my pillow."
"Good."
I scooted much close to him and we both pulled out or phones. We did any social media stuff we needed to do, then I put my phone down and Blake said,"I need to make a goodnight snap."
"Ok. I'm gonna be in it."
"Ok."
Snap: Goodnight guys! Thank you for being the best supporters in the world. Goodnight!
He put his phone away and came closer to me.
"I love you." He said.
"Eh."
"What!?"
"I'm kidding babe."
"Oh thank god."
"I love you too."
I kissed him and he kissed back.
"Goodnight baby."
"Goodnight."
A/N; so this book still has a lot to go through. But I'm probably going to skip a few of the months at a time. So yeah! Love you!