Thinking

I'm so nervous now. One I'm meeting Cameron Dallas and two HUNTER ROWLAND gave ME his number. I've met Cameron once before when I was 13 years old in 2014 when it was old Magcon. He probably won't remember me. I ran over to Cameron he spun me in a circle. He asked me questions then kissed my cheek while we took a picture.
"Why do you look so framiliar?"
"Well, I went to Magcon 2014, and I live in Chino Hills."
"That must be why."
Then I had to go to watch the show. Oh my god. Why am I so out of it? I had so much more to say! Ugh. The whole time I was thinking about... Hunter's number.
We got in the front row for the actual show part and then they all started to come on stage. They sang songs, danced and all of that, then they started to call people up on stage, for a contest each boy, except for Ashton and Chris, pulled a name out of a hat. They said that they would explain when all the girls got on stage.
Parterners:
Blake and Mailia
Aaron and Riley
Taylor and Sienna
Brandon and Julia
Cameron and Asia.
Last was Hunter. Why am I nervous?
"And I'm with... Uhhhhhhhh...Karmen Wood."
OMG.
I walked up on stage and waited next to Hunter.
"Ok," Chris explained, "you and your partner have to create a 45 second dance, to a song of your choice. Ashton, Bart, and I will judge, ok you have 30 minuets go!"
We ran back to our small space and I told Hunter to unlock his phone, i put my number in there as Karmen💕💖 then got out my song.
"Ok one my number is now in your phone, and two I've been dancing for 13 years so we have this."
"Ok what's the song."
"Hip hop or lyrical?"
"What's your strength?"
"Hip hop," I said, knowing that it wasn't my strength but it was his, because his snapchats duh.
"Ok, then let's do... Wifi Wifey."
"Ok."
I quickly made up a dance then we just worked on it. We had time for costumes so we just ran around the hotel looking for a shop. Right outside the hotel was a small botique. Since it was for girls, i just coordinated with Hunter. We had five minuets so i got a plane white tee and just left my shorts. I payed and then we left. Competition time. We walked up to the stage. Everyone's dance was pretty generic. Then it was our turn. We pulled out our baller dance then it came to the end. We had a crazy lift that we could only get once. Perfect. Then Chris and Ashton came up on stage.
"And the winner is..." Chris said.
"Hunter and Karmen," Ashton yelled.
The crowd cheered while Hunter and I hugged.
Then it was time to leave. I hugged hunter one last time then walked out to the car with my mom.