Hating

We walked down to the hotel pool. Ew, Hunter and Erin are in there.
"Um, Blake." I said pointing to them,
"Well, let's just go in the hot tub," he said.
We walked into the hot tub, and i cuddled into Blake with our backs to Hunter and Erin. All of the sudden I got a freezing cold bucket of water dumped on my head.
"Hunter what the hell! I thought you were just going through your teenage-bad boy-rebel phase, and I just thought you were annoying, but now I genuinely hate you."
"Awe boo hoo." He said.
"Blake lets go."
We got out of the hot tub and went back up to our room. I got my change of clothes for the night and went in to the bathroom. I had changed, but I didn't put on my muscle tee over my sports bra, when Blake knives on the door and said, "Can I come in?"
"Yes." I responded.
He came in and wrapped his firm arms around my waist.
"You look, wow." He said.
"Thank you." I said.
He let go and we brushed our teeth. We finished brushing our teeth and I put on my muscle tee. I walked out of the bathroom, and was putting my dirty laundry into the laundry bag I brought, when Blake turned me around.
"Babe." He said.
"Yes."
"Kiss me."
"Ok."
I kissed him, just a peck.
"Oh come on."
I kissed him a again but this time I kissed him passionately, and roughly. Basically we were making out. Not breaking the kiss, I tugged at the hem of Blake's shirt. He pulled off his shirt. Wow I love this boy. I stopped the kiss. "Save more for later." I said.
I pecked him one more time and got in to bed. He laid down next to me, and pulled me close to him.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you." I said.
Let the world know it. I'm in love with Blake Gray.

A/N: Sooooooo... What do you guys think is gonna happen with Hunter? And after this fanfic is done, should I do a 99goonsquad fanfic or a Mario Mario Selman one???? Comment!!