Chapter 22: Solving

After school ended the friends decided to go to Ritsu's house to discuss what happened. "So Ricchan tell us what happened between you and Takano in the restroom." Kisa said. "Well first I went into the restroom to wash my face off and then-" Ritsu was cut off by Shinobu.

"Just skip to the part already on what happened between you and Takano." Shinobu said unpatiently. "Takano may or may not of... kissed me." Ritsu said the last part quietly. "He kissed you?!" Misaki asked.

"Yes..." Ritsu responded with his face red. "Okay first of all how did that happen?" Chiaki asked. Ritsu explained to the friends how Takano suddenly kissed Ritsu. "Wait a minute, don't you think it was kinda what Nowaki did to Hiroki?" Kisa asked.

"Hiroki explain your situation that happened between you and Nowaki again." Shinobu said. "I slipped and fell down the stairs to the school's basement, but Nowaki caught me when he was at the top of the stairs, Note that I was almost to the ground of the basement." Hiroki said.

"And then what made him kiss you?" Ritsu asked joining in. "I already explained this!" Hiroki said. "Just explain it again." Shinobu said. "I asked Nowaki what he was... yet I really don't think that would lead to a kiss. His excuse was 'Your lips was so close to mine I couldn't control myself.' or something along those lines." Hiroki said.

"And for me Takano just walked out of the bathroom saying nothing." Ritsu said. "I knew they had to do something with the recent deaths of the University, but I know for one thing, that they're not human." Shinobu said.

"I guess we need to keep an eye out on them." Ritsu said. "Like we were doing before." Hiroki said. "Well yeah." Ritsu said, "Hold on, Shinobu you're dating Miyagi, right?" "I guess..." Shinobu responded. "Then maybe you can get more answers from them that way."

"Guys, I need to tell you something." Kisa began. "One of the brothers Yukina asked me out at my locker, so maybe something is going on." Kisa finished. "Wait, he asked you out?" Ritsu asked. "Yeah, in the morning."

"Wait so is anyone else dating one of the brothers then?" Ritsu asked. "Well uh maybe." Misaki said. "You too?" Ritsu seemed shocked. "Same here ." Chiaki said. "Let me guess you too Hiroki?" Ritsu asked. "You guessed correctly." Hiroki replied. "Wait so everyone else besides me is dating one of the brothers?" Ritsu seemed more shocked.

"It seems like that." Shinobu said. "Okay now we all know something is up." Ritsu said. "I'm just finding that out, but why in the world would they choose us?" Kisa asked. "Wait, sense everyone else is going out with the brothers does that mean Takano will ask me out?!" Ritsu asked.

"It seems like it." Hiroki said. "There is defiantly something strange going on now, so we need to figure out still if they're the ones doing it." Ritsu said. "I just thought of something." Chiaki said. "What?" "Don't you find it strange that after An confessed to you that she would just randomly disappear?" Chiaki began. "Yes..."

"And Takano recently kissed you right?" Chiaki asked. "Can you get to the point." Hiroki said. "Fine, I think the brothers are the ones who did that to An." Chiaki finished. "That's impossible, there's really no way they could've even found out we were in a empty hallway." Ritsu said.

"Or were you? Did you really check around you?" Chiaki said. "No not really." Ritsu said. "When An recovered and you and Takano were talking in the library, and did he seem like he didn't like her?" Chiaki. "He kinda did seem like it I guess... I don't remember his face during the conversation." Ritsu said.

"Even so I'm just saying I think it was Takano who put her in the water tank to drown her." Chiaki said. "He kinda does have a point if you think about, he did kiss you right? And in the cafeteria that one time a student accused Takano and his brothers of killing Kisa's ex." Hiroki said.

"And Yukina asked to go out with you days later." Shinobu added. "Also Takano made out with Ritsu, so before that he could've gone in there to ask him out." Kisa said. "Speaking of which he did say he wanted to know more about me."

"This is all making more sense, but we can't really jump to conclusions yet, we have to find more about them to really make sure." Misaki said. "I guess you're right, it just seems to make sense to me." Chiaki said.

"Ritsu you're probably going to be asked out by Takano next." Shinobu said. "True, he did seem like he was until I accused of all the recent deaths." Ritsu said. "I have an idea." Hiroki said with a smirk. "Oh no." Ritsu said.

"How about Ritsu asks Takano on a date first, since Takano seems like he's going to wait." Hiroki said. "Don't you seem like that's a little fishy?" Ritsu asked. "I mean it could give us more clues." Hiroki said. "Yeah, but when I told Takano I got a creepy vibe from him, accused him of the recent deaths, and also I was resisting the kiss, don't you think it's a little fishy to ask someone out when you do those things?" Ritsu asked.

"It was just a thought, let's see tomorrow if Takano does anything to you." Hiroki said. "Whatever, just spy on them and see if any of you can find anything strange." Ritsu said. "Yeah we kinda know that." Shinobu said.

I'm sure we will all come across something." Kisa said. "Maybe we could get detention again? It wasn't that bad." Chiaki suggested. "Yes, but why would we want to get detention again anyways." Ritsu asked.

"Maybe if the brothers are the ones actually murdering people or injuring them, and they are somehow not human, we need to stay back and see if we can see them after school murdering or hiding bodies." Chiaki said.

"Instead of detention why not just go to study hall they usually have after school also?" Hiroki asked. "Or that too." Chiaki said. "Well see, if things get too suspicious of them, we'll all meet each other at the study hall, since their is only the principal during that time anyways." Ritsu said.

A/N: Hey everyone, sorry that this was kinda of a filler chapter, next chapter will possibly be more interesting. I need to write this to add more stuff of them getting what's going on so they will be suspicious of them more. Even though I keep forgetting to add them they are xD. Thanks for reading!