Chapter 4: Detention

"Hey guys I'm back." Ritsu said. "What took you a while?" Hiroki asked. "I know, An confessed to you didn't she?" Kisa asked. "Yeah, I turned her down, but she kissed me still." Ritsu said. "Woah, really?" Shinobu asked. "Yeah, I feel like I was mean, but it's over with now." "Don't be it was in the wrong for her to upright kiss you." Kisa said. "I agree." Chiaki said with his mouth full of food.

"Let's not talk about this further, Ritsu is obviously nervous still." Misaki said. "Nah, it's fine." Ritsu said. "Changing the subject you all still need to get detention." Shinobu said. "Ready for my plan?" Hiroki asked. "Yeah, let's go." Kisa took a handful of noodles in his hands and threw it at Chiaki. Chiaki took some mashed potatoes and threw it at Hiroki. "FOOD FIGHT!!!" Ritsu yelled, throwing his plate of food at a random student. 

The whole cafeteria broke into a whole mess of food everywhere. Students throwing them at their friends. Tables began tipping over by people trying to defend themselves from being hit by food flying out of nowhere. "TAKE COVER!" Misaki yelled, dodging the food that was about to hit him.

The food fight only lasted for a whole minute. "Who started this?!" A female teacher suddenly yelled bursting into the cafeteria. "We did!" Chiaki said. "All six of you, detention for a whole week." She growled. "And all of you are cleaning this mess after school, got that?" "Yes Sensei." They all said in unison, pretending to sound in shame.

When the teacher left, they all gave each other high fives. "Now we just have to wait after school to find out if it's haunted." Misaki said. After lunch ended they were all impatient for school to end.

DETENTION

"Here are mops for the six of you to clean the cafeteria." The principal handed them all buckets of water mixed with soup, and another with just plain water. She handed them each a mop. "When you're all done you may go, I don't care how long this takes you." She said.

After the teacher left the cafeteria, they all began mopping. "So what do we need to find out if it's haunted?" Kisa asked. "I watched a documentary on ghost hunting, usually there are faint noises, or doors opening on its own, just normal paranormal stuff." Chiaki answered.

"But what if it isn't a ghost." Misaki said putting the mop in the soap water. "What do you mean by that?" Shinobu asked. "I mean, what if we just have a student doing it, trying to summon a demon or ghost." Misaki clarified. "I'm with Misaki on this one." Hiroki said.

"Of course you are." Kisa mumbled. "After we're done cleaning we'll check around the whole school if we find nothing we have more days to investigate." Ritsu said.

2 HOURS LATER

"Finally we're done." Chiaki groaned. The only lights that were on in the school were the cafeteria and the hallway. "Let's go." Kisa said. They all headed to the hallway. "This school is so dark." Misaki said. "Yeah, where is the switch to all the lights." Ritsu asked. "Maybe in the office?" Hiroki suggested. "The office might be locked." Shinobu said.

"True, but we can still try." Ritsu said. They headed for the office. The office was completely dark, and the halls were so quiet the only sound was their footsteps or their talking which echoed the whole area they were in. Ritsu pulled on the door, surprisingly it was unlocked.

"I guess the principal forgot to lock the office door." Misaki said. They all headed inside the office, with Hiroki holding the door open, for the hallway light to shine in the room. "Here's some light switches. " Kisa said, flipping all of them. The whole entire school lights turned on except teacher's classrooms.