Chapter 19: Dates: 1

VAMPIRES/BROTHERS PERSPECTIVE

"She's back." Takano told his brothers. "Who's back?" Nowaki asked. "An." "Wait, already? And how did you find out?" Hatori asked. "I was in the library, Ritsu bumped into me, and she showed up." "Great, what do you want us to do now?" Akihiko asked.

"Nothing." Takano replied. "Isn't she after Ritsu though, are you sure?" Yukina asked. "I got it, all I have to do is just ask Ritsu out for a date." Takano said. "Woah, I thought you were going to wait." Miyagi said.

"I really wanted to be the last one to ask him, but if An is after my Ritsu then I have no other choice." Takano said. "What if we can ask them out tomorrow? School is over today, and they don't really stay after school. All they do is wait by their lockers for each other then leave." Yukina said. 

"I like that plan, but I'm positive that at least one of them will say no." Takano said. "Really? Which one." Nowaki asked. "Ritsu." 

"Are you sure he'll decline?" Akihiko asked. "Ritsu seems the type of person to decline the offer after he just met someone. So I have to get close to him, so instead he will say yes." Takano said. "Okay, but if he does say no what will you do?" Hatori asked. "I'm not sure what I'll do, but I'm going to make sure he will say yes to my offer." Takano said. 

"By the way make sure you ask them tomorrow I don't care how you do it." Takano said. "Stop bossing us around jeez we know." Akihiko said. "Fine, do whatever the hell you want." 

BACK TO THE FRIENDS PERSPECTIVE

"Why did you call us in your office again?" Ritsu asked the principal. "Because I need to tell you something, do you know that An is back?" The principal asked. "Yes, she talked to me yesterday." Ritsu replied. 

"An told me that no one tried to murder her." The principal said. "Now I want to question you all on this. Has she ever had suicidal thoughts that you know of." "Not that we know of, no." Misaki said. "Okay, has something recently happened to An that would lead to her wanting to kill herself? She didn't tell me she was suicidal, but if she says it wasn't attempted murder that makes me very suspicious." 

The brothers all looked at each other, then back at the principal. "Um you see." Kisa began. "An has a big crush on Ricchan so she confessed to Ricchan, then pulled him into a kiss. But Ricchan pulled away, so that lead to An running away crying." Kisa finished. 

"Ricchan?" The principal asked. "Oh that's his nickname for me." Ritsu said. "That makes more sense. So do you think she attempted suicide after Ritsu told her no? Is she really in love with you?" "We think it's an attempted murder, An isn't the type of person to be depressed after she is rejected." Hiroki said. 

"And yes, she has been my childhood friend for a long time like these friends." Ritsu said. "I'm not sure if she is though, but she did confess her feelings I'm guessing she is." Ritsu said. "Alright you may be dismissed, thank you for your help." The principal said. 

"What was all that about? She questioned us the same thing the cops did." Shinobu asked. "I have no idea, I guess An refused to tell her what happened." Ritsu said. "She even made her way into our homerooms to get us." Hiroki said. 

"Yeah, I guess they want to be sure, so if it was an attempted suicide she would get help." Chiaki said. "You're probably right." Ritsu said.