Chapter 1

Percy's POV:
"Great job boys!" Grover our band manager congratulated us on another great performance. Jason, Frank, Leo, Nico, and I high-five Grover on our way into our tour bus.

Exhausted, the boys and I all split into different ways, Leo and Nico went to the game room. Frank went to the movie room while Jason and I retired to our bedrooms.

My room in the tour bus was very small, but what would you expect? Our bus may be large, but it contained many other rooms used for different purposes. Like the game room/ movie room, kitchen and eating space, lounge room, and the other rooms for Grover and the boys.

Don't get me wrong, however small the room was I rather liked it. It gave me time to be alone with my thoughts and be by myself.

I pulled out my phone from my jean pocket to check on notifications I might've received from my other friends during the concert. Nothing remotely important came up except for a celebrity news report that caught my eye.

Famous Model Luke Castellan Dating Jessie Bines, the country singing star. What will Ex-girlfriend Annabeth Chase Think?

Luke Castellan, a Calvin Klein model, is dating Jessie Bines, the country singing star. They were found kissing and making out in cafés for the last month, but kept denying relationship rumors until we confronted a source close to the two about their relationship. The source states, "Luke and Jessie like each other a lot, and they think their relationship is going to work as they have lots of things in common. They just need more time together, and Luke says he's totally in love with Jessie."
In another interview with the Calvin Klein Model, Luke, we asked him about Annabeth Chase.
"Oh, I mean, she's cool but I think it'll take me no time to get over her." Ooh, that stings. Especially if you have been in a relationship with a guy since Senior year of High School. What does ex-girlfriend Annabeth think of this whole thing with Jessie Bines and Luke? What do you think? Are you lovin' Lessie or are you still Team Lukabeth? Let us know in the comments or vote in the poll!

Up until I read this article about Luke with Jessie, I didn't realize Annabeth and Luke had broken up. I had to call Annabeth to make sure she was okay. I knew how much Luke means to her, they were in a steady, loving relationship for the past 6 years afterall.

I had to make sure Annabeth was okay, after all, she is my best friend. Alright, I have to admit, I like Annabeth more than a friend. I have had a crush on her from the day we met in my Freshman year of High School, and I have never stopped liking her ever since. I pressed on Annabeth's contact and called her.

Fortunately, she picked up the phone call rather quickly. "Hello?" Her voice was hoarse, sounding as if she had a sore throat. "Annabeth, are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

Through the call, I could hear my best friend sniffle and blow on a handkerchief or tissue. "I-I'm fine thank you Percy."

"You don't sound fine."

"No, everything is going smoothly." Annabeth denied my accusation.

"Are you sure? Because I heard you and Luke recently broke up." I added matter of factly.

Annabeth remained silent.

I sighed, Annabeth had confirmed the break up rumors for me with those few silent seconds. "Annabeth, why didn't you tell me you and Luke broke up?!"

Annabeth's sobs could be heard on my end of the call. "Annabeth, no, no....Don't cry please!" I pleaded with her. Great, now I made her cry. "It always upsets me when you're like this."