Support Me

"Hey, Chris?" I said as I was cooking breakfast.
"Hmm?" He said, taking a drink of milk. I have asked Chris maybe a thousand times to watch me barrel race and he always has an excuse. I'd like to see what it is this time.
     "There's a rodeo tonight, you wanna watch me?" I asked nervously.
     "I'd love to allison, but Brannon and I are going out to eat tonight." He said.
     "Of course." I said.
     "What?" He asked.
     "You always got something planned when I want you to watch me barrel race! I want you there to support me, Chris! I'm always by myself at the rodeos. For once id like to show you off." I said. I stormed to my room, grabbed my keys and loaded up my horse in the trailer and drove off. Chris was blowing up my phone, I ignored. I never even gave him a chance to say anything. But I didn't care. I got to a gas station and bought some food and drinks before going to the trailer and sitting down with my horse.
     "I thought he would actually say yes." I said, taking a drink of my water. It started getting late so I drove to the rodeo grounds and tied my horse up to the trailer. I watched the rough stock events and then when barrel racing came I got ready. When I approached the trailer I saw someone saddling my horse up.
     "Uh, excuse you?" I said. When he turned around I gasped. "Chris!" I ran and jumped in his arms.
     "Hey, cowgirl." He said.
     "What are you doing here?" I asked.
     "I cancelled plans with Brannon and decided to come see my girl whip some butt." He said, giving me a kiss. I mounted up and got to the arena. I kicked and we flew off rounding the three barrels perfectly. I was the last runner but with the fastest time! First place! Chris hugged me and spun me around. We loaded up my horse and or the tack away. When I was putting the bridle up Chris grabbed my waist and pushed me back in the tack area of the trailer and kissed me. I put my hands in his hair and smiled. He never pulled back and I was glad, I didn't want him to. He giggled into the kiss before his lips trailed to my neck and back to my lips. I slightly pushed him back.
     "Maybe we should save this for home." I said, smirking.
     "Just to drive me crazy." He said, giving me another kiss.

Sorry it took long to post, id been busy and wanted to make it good, I really hope you like it jazzie1245 ! It was a very cute idea! And congrats on winning first place! I love you!