Catching Fireflies

I was sitting outside staring at the stars. Brannon came outside with two jars. He held to up and smiled.
     "What?" I asked.
     "Want to catch some lightin bugs?" He asked. I giggled and nodded. I stood up and took one of the jars, kissing Brannon's cheek. Lightning bugs were everywhere!
     "Macy! Look!" Brannon called. His shirt was covered with them just twinkling away. I laughed as I watched him dance around with a glowing shirt. I had my jar full of the glowing creatures and helped Brannon fill his. He ran inside and grabbed a blanket, laying it on the ground. He put the jars on the corners of the blanket and sat down. I bent down to join him and he grabbed my waist, pulling me into his lap.
     "Oh, I love you, Macy" he said into my hair. I chuckled and leaned back so my head was laying on his shoulder.
     "I love you too, Bran." I replied. We spent the rest of the night talking and watching the sky. A shooting star finally shot across the sky, lighting it up. I gasped and pointed.
     "Look, Brannon! Make a wish!" I told him. He looked up and smiled, then down at me.
     "You are my wish." He told me, kissing me and holding me close.

My friend Macy has been reading this and finally wanted me to do one. She has wattpad, just not an account😂just like Audrey. Hope y'all liked it!