I'm Sorry

I was laying down in bed, watching tv. My boyfriend was being really hyper, jumping on the bed, kissing me all over, singing, dancing.
"Babe! Calm down, you goober!" I giggled.
"But I'm boooorrreeedddd," he groaned, flopping on the bed.
"Why don't you see if the boys wanna have a cookout tonight," I suggested. We hadn't had a cookout in a long time. Chris called up Doogie.
"Alright, sexy pants, get ready! We got a cookout tonight!" Chris said. I walked to my closet and got a light blue tank top and some black basketball shorts with black Nikes. I brushed my hair and put it in a high pony tail. Chris had on a black tank top and gray basketball shorts with black Nikes. We drove over to Doogie's house where all the boys were. One of Doogie's neighbors also came over. His name was Matt.
     Chris got a bonfire going and was on his third beer. I just stuck to my sodas after I had one beer. Brannon had his phone blue toothed to the stereo and was playing music. Matt was sitting down on a lawn chair talking to me and I guess Chris didn't like that. He picked Matt up and was yelling in his face. I had never seen him so mad and by the looks on the boys' faces they hadn't either. I grabbed Chris's shoulders and was softly talking to him.
     "Babe, come here. It's okay." I guess Chris didn't know it was me because he swung his hand back and backhanded me. I lost my balance and Brannon caught me.
     "Caley! I'm so sorry!" Chris said, trying to hug me.
     "No! Leave me alone!" I cried. I decided I was just gonna walk home. How could he have hit me? He was never a violent person. He never went picking fights with anyone. I got home and changed in some pajamas. I locked the door so Chris wouldn't come in and wake me up.
     I felt wetness on my hand and my eyes fluttered open. A little, black puppy sat in front of me with his tail wagging. He had mini TWC hoodie on and a sign around his collar that said "I'm sorry, babe." I smiled and walked downstairs with the cute little intruder. Chris was standing at the bottom of the stairs with flowers in his hand.
     "His name is Casper." He said. I giggled as I tried to avoid crying. "I so sorry about last night. I was just jealous."
      "About what?" I asked. Why would he be jealous of anybody?
     "I'm just scared that I'll lose you. I thought Matt was tryin to make a move. I shook my head and hugged Chris. Casper barked and jumped on us, wanting to join in.
     "I'm not Goin anywhere, Chris." I reassured him.
     "Good." He said, kissing my nose. "Casper. You're my new wingman, you got my girl back for me!" He praised our puppy.

I hope you like it sadnessisbad ! If you want me to change anything, add anything, or write a new one just let me know! Thanks for requesting!☺️😘