Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Manik, 22 year old lives in London, doing his last year of MBA. After completing his MBA, he would be joining Malhotra industries. Girls drool over him, every girl want him but he never spare a look to anyone of them. He is waiting to propose love of his life Mukti. His life was perfect with a happy big family & his friends who love him a lot.

Whereas girl  of 21 years cute & bubbly, Nandini Murthy, a very loving girl but unfortunately she was an orphan. She lost her parents at age of 5 in a car accident. She lived in orphanage in her early years. After that she lived in flat on rent. During her studies, she did part time job & in holiday she used to work full in a cafe to fulfill her needs.

She was a very intelligent and hardworking girl. She got scholarship in MBA college. She had 2 days before joining the college.  So she take 2 days off to visit her orphanage, where she felt like home. She loved her life but missing her parents a lot. She didn’t have any close friend.

The morning, first day of her college, she woke up early, prepared breakfast for herself and then boarded the bus  to her college.She entered the gate & sighed ‘Aaiyappa  pl everything goes well’ and started walking in corridor. She was feeling very nervous.  She felt a tap on her shoulder which break the chain of her thoughts.

Nandini (N)- Yes (politely)

Girl (G)- come with me.

N (nervous)- why?

G (rude tone)- I am Soha your senior. Come with me, my gang is over there waiting for you.

Nandini followed her quietly. Soha & her gang always trouble students, ragged freshers, A boy from the girl’s gang come ahead and started scanning nandini from head to toe.

Boy (B)- Dance for us.

Nandini felt discomfort because of his gaze and get scared.

N (low voice)- I can’t dance.

B (rudely)- We don’t take no for an answer, so start.

That's all for today

Next part will be tomorrow

Do tell ur opinions about this story

Votesn comment

By

Starwillshine ☆☆☆

Anushka ♡♡♡