Character Sketch

Raj Malhotra- a famous industrialist, who own Malhotra group of industries. He is a millionaire but still down to earth person. He married to Nyonika Malhotra. Father of two sons Cabir Malhotra & Manik Malhotra.He is 47 years old.

Nyonika Malhotra- wife of Raj Malhotra and mother of Cabir & Manik. She loves her family a lot n runs a NGO.she is 45 years old.

Cabir Malhotra- Elder son of Raj & Nyonika. Married to Navya n has son Abeer of 3 years. He is MD of Malhotra industries. He is fun loving guy. He knows Manik in & out.He is 25 years old.

Navya Malhotra- Wife of Cabir & Mother of Abeer. She help her mother-in -law in her NGO.she is 24 years old.

Abeer Malhota- Son of Cabir & Navya. Youngest member of Malhotra family. He is 3 yr old adorable child. He loves his Manik Chachu a lot.

Manik Malhotra- Younger son of Raj & Nyonika. He love his family a lot. Abeer is very close to him. He has a girlfriend Mukti n he love her. He is doing MBA in London.He is 22 years old.

Nandini Murthy- Cute, bubbly girl. Anyone can fall for her innocence. She is orphan. Her parents died in Car accident. She is doing MBA in London.she is 21 years old.

All except Manik & Nandini live in India. Let's see how destiny make Manik & Nandini fall for each other. Rest of the characters introduce later on.

Thanks for reading guys

Please give us ur response as votes n comments

Love

Starwillshine★★★

Anushka ♡♡♡