"Hoshi, I'm done." she called out.

"Eo! I'll be there." I retorted.

The oven dinged saying that it's done. I grabbed the hot popcorn bag and flinched.

Ow! That was hot.

I got a pot holder and grabbed a hold of it. I pour it in a big bowl and mixed in some salt and cheese.

"Popcorn's here!" I cheered as went to her and placed the bowl full of popcorn between us in the couch.

"What did you pick?" I asked her.

Suddenly, my nose got itchy then I sneezed.

"Omo! Are you sick?" she asked in a concern look.

"No. No, I'm fine. Maybe it's just allergies." I said lying.

"Maybe you should rest." she said.

"No way. I'll stay up with you." I said as I was smiling at her.

She looked away then played the Kdrama.

I don't know what this drama is all about.

"Oooh. I haven't seen this yet." I whispered since the drama was already starting.

"Me too." she replied in a whisper as well which made me smile.

We, then, focused ourselves on the drama. I was engulfed by it but suddenly, Dohee started sobbing.

I then grabbed a box of Kleenex and handed it to her to wipe her tears with as I leaned on the sofa to stretch my neck since I could feel a headache already.

"Aigoo. This is so sad." she murmured.

I sat erect and placed the bowl of popcorn on the floor. I chuckled at her.

I could really feel the headache now. I thought I needed to rest my head.

I suddenly grabbed Dohee's arm and tangled mine. I hugged her arm as I rested my head on her shoulder.

I didn't know why I did it. My head is all fuzzy and I couldn't think straight. I feel dizzy and nauseatic. Chills are present also. I just thought I needed something warm.

Thankfully, after a few seconds of resting my head on her shoulder, I felt less dizzy and a bit warm.

"Yah. What are you doing kid?" She asked.

Kid? Where did she get that?

"I'm cold. Aren't you cold?" I said innocently, trying hard not to make my voice shiver.

"No. But your skin feels hot Hoshi." She said.

Aish. She noticed.

"That's because I'm hot, didn't you know?" I joked. Haha well, it's true partially.

Suddenly, she flicked my forehead and I flinched.

What was that for?

"Ow. Just let me stay like this for a while please." I pleaded as I gave her my puppy eyes.

She just shrugged and watched the screen.

I stayed like that for a while and watched silently.

The guy in the drama is such a jerk.

"Aish! That guy is pabo. Why'd he hurt that poor lady. Tsss." I commented. Suddenly, I coughed.

"Pabo indeed. He's wasting her love." Dohee reacted.

Good thing she didn't notice my cough.

We stayed silent for the rest of the episode.

I moved from hugging her arm and hugged a pillow instead. I sighed.