Movie Night

RAY'S  P.O.V.
        After we were done at the beach, me and Michelle decided to go home early. Michelle asked Paul if he wanted to come over and watch movies with us. I felt my heart flutter when he said yes. Stupid! He likes someone else? Why would like you anyways? Your a pregnant teen on the run? He deserves someone better. 
        "Ray? What's wrong?" I heard Paul ask me, I realized we were parked at my house and he was at my door, wiping away tears I didn't even notice were there.
        "N-nothing." I tried to say calmly but my voice cracked. I could tell he knew I was lying but instead of pressuring it he just pulled me into a hug.
        "Sissy? Why are you crying again? Is it the babies? Are they h-hurting you?" I heard Michelle ask from the backseat, with her eyes starting to water.
        "No sunshine. They aren't hurting me. I promise I'm fine. Just a little tired is all." I told her while avoiding Paul's stare.
        After that Paul helped me out of the truck and then got Michelle while I got our bag. We walked into the house in silence. Michelle and I went upstairs to changed into semi-matching owl pajamas, while Paul changed into some clothes from his truck. As I was coming downstairs with Michelle, Paul was coming out of the guest bathroom looking incredibly sexy in a tight black shirt and white athletic shorts. I wasn't paying attention and tripped on the last two steps. I pulled Michelle close to me as I felt us falling to the floor but we never hit, instead warm and very sexy arms caught us.
        "Oh my goodness. Thank you Paul! Michelle are you OK?" I asked while I had her in a death grip."I am so stupid I should have been paying closer attention to where I was walking. I am such an idiot!"
        "Sissy, you not stupid, It was accident. I trip all the time, don't make me stupid. Right?" Michelle told me while clutching my face in her tiny hands.
        "Of course not, but I had you in my hands I should have been watching were I was going." I told her.
        "Ray, it could of happened to anyone." Paul told me. I looked up at him and that his face was like 5 inches from mine and his arms were still around me.
        I felt my face heat up. "Uhh...right...thanks again Paul. You can let go of me now." I told him and he reluctantly lower his arms to his sides. He face was pinkish, was he blushing? "Sunshine, why don't you go with Paul and pick out a movie and I will get the snacks. OK?"
        "OK!"  She screamed as she launched herself at Paul, which scared me a little but I knew Paul would catch her.
        "Tank you Paully for catching us. You saved us." She told a little dramatically. I just shook my head and laughed and I heard Paul chuckling behind me, My heart just melted at the sound of his deep chuckle.
        "Anything for my Princess. Just think of me as your night in shining armor." He told her and I smiled.
        "But Sethy is my knight. How bout you be my...King and Sissy be my Queen. Then I y'all's Princess." She told him, I felt my heart stop and waited for what he was going to say, but they were already in the living room. I walked into the kitchen and got candy, popcorn, and drinks. While I was waiting for the popcorn to finish, I just telling myself over and over again, This is going to be a long night.

PAUL'S  P.O.V.
        As I was coming out of the bathroom I heard them coming down the stairs.Ray looked sexy in her pajamas, with her belly sticking out perfectly. Just as I made it to the bottom of the stairs I saw them start to fall. I quickly put my arms out and caught them before they could hit the ground.
        "Oh my goodness. Thank you Paul! Michelle are you OK?" Her words rushing out as she wrapped Michelle in a tight grip."I am so stupid I should have been paying closer attention to where I was walking. I am such an idiot!"
        "Sissy, you not stupid, It was accident. I trip all the time, don't make me stupid. Right?" Michelle told her while clutching Ray's face in her tiny hands.
        "Of course not, but I had you in my hands I should have been watching were I was going." She said very quietly, almost a whisper.
        "Ray, it could of happened to anyone." I told her. I looked down at her to see her face about 5 inches from mine, I wanted nothing more than to kiss her, but her words stopped me.
        "Uhh...right...thanks again Paul. You can let go of me now." She said and I reluctantly lower my arms to my sides. I knew I was blushing but I couldn't help it. "Sunshine, why don't you go with Paul and pick out a movie and I will get the snacks. OK?" She said and the Michelle jumped at me screaming OK. I caught her and held her to my chest, protectively.
        "Tank you Paully for catching us. You saved us." She told me dramatically. I just shook my head and chuckled and I heard Ray laughing quietly behind me, my heart skipped a beat at how beautiful her laugh was.
        "Anything for my Princess. Just think of me as your night in shining armor." I told her while smiling.
        "But Sethy is my knight." She said, well that hurt a little, but I knew she was his imprint so I let it be. "How bout you be my...King and Sissy be my Queen. Then I y'all's Princess." I just smiled me and Ray being King and Queen with a little princess together.
        "You know what Princess, that sounds perfect to me." I told while smiling. I set her down next to the movies and let her pick one out. She chose Beauty and the Beast, I am not going to lie I love this movie. What I have a secret side that not everybody has to know about. I got the movie ready and heard the microwave go off, I just kept thinking in my head, This is going to be a awesome night.

RAY'S  P.O.V.
Paul and I were on the couch, with popcorn, a bunch of candy, and cans of Sprite, and Michelle was on the beanbag on the floor, with popcorn, some candy and two juices. As the movie was beginning I looked over at Paul and he was staring intently at the movie.

"So where is S-E-T-H at tonight? He usually always comes over if you are her." I asked him. 

"Umm he is helping his mom with something over something like that." He told me, never once taking his eyes off the screen, but I saw him tense up a little bit. I dropped it even though I knew he was lying to me I didn't want to get him mad at me.

"Do you like this movie, Paul?" I asked chuckling when I saw his face go a little red.

He finally looked away from the T.V. and looked straight into my eyes. "No." He said quietly. "I love this movie!" I couldn't help but laugh at how excited he was when he said that. He sound like Michelle when she was excited. We looked back at the movie to watch it, but I couldn't get comfortable. Paul grabbed my arm and pull onto his lap. My back was against the arm of the couch, with a pillow, and my legs were across the rest of the couch and a cover was thrown over them. I felt warm arms wrap around my stomach and hands rubbing my stomach.

"What are you doing Paul?" I asked him quietly.

"You were uncomfortable. I am trying to make sure you are comfortable. Are you now?" He said.

I thought about it for a moment, "Yes I am actually. Thank you." I said and went back to watching the movie. When the movie was over, I was so comfortable I didn't want to get up.

"Can we watch Tangled now? Please Sissy?" She said with her bottom lip sticking out.

"Yeah, sounds good." I reluctantly got up and groaned silently. "But after this it's bedtime. OK?"

"OK, Sissy." She said with a big smile on her face.

I changed the movie and went back to the couch to see Paul still in the same exact spot only this time he had his arms spread out for to sit back down. "You know I can sit on my own." I told him.

He grabbed my arm and pulled onto his lap for a second time tonight. "I like having a beautiful woman in my arms." He whispered in my ear. I looked away before he could see the blush on my cheeks.

"Then why are you settling for me?" I asked him only half joking. He opened his mouth but before any words came out there was a knock at the door. "I just got comfortable again!" I said as I got up. Paul set me back down on the couch and he stood up.

"I'll get the door. You just sit here and watch the movie." He then left before I could say anything. When he came back after about 5 minutes I notice someone behind him.

"Hey Ray!"  I heard the ever so cheerful voice of Seth.

"Hey Seth. Isn't it a little late what if we had been asleep?" I asked him jokingly.

"Well I saw Paul's truck out front, so I guessed y'all were still awake. I guess it didn't dawn on me that he could be staying the night." He said while smiling. I felt my face heat up.

"Of course. I forgot about his truck being out there. We were just watching some movies, would you like to watch as well?" Trying to distract myself of the thought of Paul sleeping over. He nodded his head, and walked further into the living room. I looked over at Michelle who was staring intently at the screen. "Sunshine, look who's here." She turned around and saw Seth and her face lit up like a flashlight.

"Sethy!" She got up and ran to him and jumped into his arms. We were all laughing quietly at her. "Are you going to watch Tangled with us? We are all in it." She told him.

"How are we in the movie?" Seth and I asked her at the same time.

"Cause I 'Punzel, Sethy, you is Flynn, Paully is the King, and you sissy are the Queen. Right Paully? You and sissy are the King and Queen and I your p'incess?" She asked Paul as she twirled in a circle, while holding Seth's hand. I looked over at Paul and saw him look down. But before he did, I saw a blush on his cheeks. Is it possible that Paul likes me? Even a little?