Surprise Overloaded!

Arsh received a text message from Anirudh.

' Reached save.. good night baby :) '
She smiled to the screen and rhymed to herself..

'Can we have coffee.. to
good night friend.. to
good night baby..
Isn't it pretty cool?'

She slept peacefully being the luckiest that night. Next morning arrived. Arsh's dad came and woke her up.

"Arsh get up! It's 10.. We need to be at the airport in an hour time" Mr.Samson woke.

"Why airport dad! I'm sleepy!" Arsh asked, murmuring in a sleepy.

"Don't you want to welcome your dearest sister back home?" He asked.
Listening to that Arsh got up and sat straight. "Huh! Is Shartika coming back today?" Arsh asked, energetically.

"Yes my dear.. go get ready fast!" Mr.Samson, closing the door behind.

Arsh quickly got up and went to the bathroom. After having a good shower,  she went on to do her morning routines. Arsh wore a long black leggings and a loose long sleeve jacket. She tied a hostail, wore her watch and left down with her phone.

"Mom.. dad! I'm ready.." Arsh said, getting down the stairs. "Come and have your breakfast Arsh." Arsh's mom told.

"It's okay mom.. I'll have mine at the airport. Let's get going." She said, leaving to the car. Her mom just shock her head and left to the car behind. Arsh's dad locked the door and drove off to the airport.

On the way to the airport, Arsh received a call. It was from Anirudh. She looked at her dad and mom sitting in front. She was in shiver although they didn't know anything. Arsh cut the line. She did that a few times.

"Why are you not answering the call? Who's that?" Mrs.Moly asked. "Hmm.. Sharvin mom! He has got no work to do! I'll call him later." Arsh lied, for the second time.

She quickly texted her Rockstar. Before she could type finish her phone buzzed. It was from Anirudh. She read the message.

'Mornin bae.. I have a surprise for you! Can I pick you around 1 noon.'

Arsh replied him quickly. 'So sorry Rockstar.. I'm with mom and dad.. en route airport to pick my sister!'

She received a text seconds later. 'It's okay, maybe in the evening?'

She texted back. 'Sure.. I'll try!'
Anirudh received the message but he didn't reply her this time.

At the Airport..

Arsh and her parents waited at the gateway to welcome their relatives. Soon the flight that they were waiting for was announced.

Arsh saw her sister coming with her aunt and uncle. "Hey! Shartikz.. I missed you so much!" Arsh said, hugging. "I missed you too akka!" Shartika said, jumping.

"Hye mom.. dad!" Shartika moved to her parents.

"How are you dear!" Mr.Samson asked, carrying her high up in the hair. Mrs.Molly pecked a kiss on Shartika and they all hugged each other tight.

"Geetha how's children?" Mrs.Molly asked. "They are fine. They are coming in the next flight" Mrs.Geetha said.

"Oh! Wow.. Two weeks holiday is gonna go well!" Arsh exclaimed.

"You have to study tho!" Mr.Aarya said, teasingly. "I just finished my exams mama.. please don't start with study topics." Arsh pauted. Everyone laughed looking at her reaction.

"Mom.. Malaysia was awesome. I loved the climate!" Shartika commented. "Happy to hear that dear!" Molly replied.

"When will their flight land?" Samson asked. "Maybe in an hour Sam.." Aarya replied. "If that's the case.. shall we go for breakfast first?" Samson suggested. "That's a great idea..let's move." Molly said.