Study Buddies!

These are Arsh's buddies.. The closest wants :-

Mridulla- Arsh's best friend. Londoniate.
Sharvinderjit Singh- Family friend of Arsh. He's Malaysian but has been settling in London for almost 5 years. Speaks Tamil very well.
Hega- Has befriend with Arsh for the past 1 year. Malaysian. Will be flying back after studies.
Alice- Friend of Arsh. Londoniate. Learning Tamil and you'll know how.

***************************************************************************

After a crazy weekend Arsh got ready for her class. She was early this time as she had to hand in her assignments. She grabbed a slice of toast bread on the plate and rushed out to see if her driver was ready. 'Uncle I'm ready! Let's go.' Arsh said as she got in into the back sit.

-----------skip the ride-----------

Arsh walked straight to the library where her friends would always meet up before living to class. She saw them sitting at the end and walked towards. 'Hello.. What's up guys!?' she greeted softly as she was aware that she's in the library. 'Fine dude!' Sharvin and Hega replied chorusly. 'Come and have your sit!' Alice called her beside holding Arsh's arm. Arsh took her sit and kept her books on the table.

She then looked around wondering where was Mridulla. 'Hey guys! Where's Mri?' Arsh whispered again. 'She's sick.. She'll not be here today.' Alice replied flipping through the page of her favourite novel. 'What?.. sick?' Arsh asked in a little high tone. 'She didn't even tell me anything when I called her yesterday.' she continued. Sharvin and Hega looked at each other and shruged saying don't know. 'Hmm.. its okay, I'll pay her a visit later.' Arsh said.

Four of them then continued with their own works. Half an hours later the bell rang. They got up and left to their class. While walking, Alice remembered about the concert Arsh went for. 'Arsh! So, how was the concert that day?.. AnirudhLivein!!.. You must have gone crazy right? Alice flushed out her questions. 'Exactly! We all went crazy! Anirudh set the stage on fire! Arsh said excitedly. 'I even got the chance to meet Rockstar you know?' she continued.

Sharvin, Hega and Alice were shocked. Their jaws went down looking at Arsh. 'What?' Arsh asked. 'You met Anirudh??' Sharvin questioned with his eyes bulging out. 'Awesome!!' he continued. 'I even took selfies with him!' saying that, Arsh entered the class. The others entered too. Their Maths letcture was already there. 'Show me!.. show me!' Hega rushed Arsh for the pictures. 'Later dei! Class is gonna start now.' Arsh pleaded.

-----------skip the class----------

After class, all of them went to the cafetaria to have their break.'Hey.. Show me quick!' Hega pleaded Arsh remembering again. 'Okay.. okay..' saying that Arsh took her phone out from her pocket and slide in to her gallery to show them. 'Give me!' Sharvin grabbed her phone. Arsh starred at him. 'Impatient you are!' Arsh told angrily. 'My wish!' Sharvin replied shamlessly. 'My wish.. my wish!' Arsh said in a teasing tone. 'Podi koranggu!' Sharvin said while scrolling through the pictures. Arsh didn't want to argue more and she left to the food counter.

Sharvin tapped on the picture and showed the other two behind him. They felt so happy for Arsh. 'By the way.. what is podi ko..rang..gu?' Alice asked bluntly. 'Podi koranggu means go..' before Sharvin could finish his sentence, Hega interfered. 'It means go beautiful' he answered. Sharvin looked at Hega confusely. Seeing him confused Hega winked. Sharvin got his mind and smiled. 'Oh.. go beautiful!' Alice said innocently. 'What again.. podi ko..rang..gu?' Alice asked to clarrify herself. 'Yup.. you're right!' Both the guys answered chorusly smiling.

Arsh came back with her food. 'Hey guys! Have you all decided to starve today?' Arsh asked. All of them looked up at her bluntly. 'What? Go get your food! Its getting late..' Arsh pleaded leaving her plate on the table. They didn't bother. 'Lucky you! Your dream came true..' Hega said happily. 'Yeah.. finally!' Sharvin followed by. 'I don't know when will be my turn' he continued sadly, returning back Arsh's phone. 'Very soon dude! Think positive!' Arsh consoled him tapping his shoulder.

All three then went to buy their food. They came later on joining Arsh with their food. While eating they chit-chatted and discussed about their assignments. Suddenly, they heard someone calling Arsh. They turned around. 'Hey see there! Sir Roy!' Hega pointed. 'About assignments for sure.' Sharvin said. Arsh quickly got up and packed her bag. 'Podi koranggu! Quick! He's waiting..' Alice rushed her. 'I know.. I know! Wait.. what did you just said?' Arsh asked hanging on her bag on her shoulder. Hega and Sharvin laughed. 'Yes!' they said and highfived each other.

Arsh stared angrily but then she too started laughing unable to control herself. Alice was totally blunt.'Which idiot here taught you this?'Arsh asked Alice. 'Koranggu means monkey!' She explained. 'Monkey?.. They told me it means beautiful!' Alice said. 'Haha.. they cheated you again!' Arsh teased and rushed away.Alice turned her attention towards Sharvin and Hega. They got up and fleed as they knew Alice was pissed off and she might come to bit. Alice chased them till the class and wacked them as usual.

The next class ended after two hours. All of them went back. On her way home Arsh asked her driver to drop by Mridulla's house.

TheAnirudhFictions CONTINUES...

Sorry guys if  this part bored you all. There's one more part for Mridulla and Rockstar will be back :)

Do comment and vote.. Thank you peeps!

And a special thanks to Nivetha_  for the lovely title :)