The First Meet

13th February was the day when Arsh first went for #AnirudhLive. The best thing was she had a free meet and greet pass to meet her Rockstar. The concert went crazy with the new release of Anirudh's single #Avalukena .Everyone went mad and it was end of the show.Arsh tried hard to meet him but the organisers reorganised it on the next day morning a Rockstar was so tired.

Waiting for the next day. Sun rised and Arsh was at the hotel sharp at 10 as she was a punctual girl. She waited and waited having nervous in herself. So she decided to have some fresh air from the nearby balcony.

After few minutes, she didn't believe hearing his voice? Who's? Who else her all time Rockstar's voice asking "where is that girl who wanted to have a meet and greet?". She stood stund for seconds having goosebumps. The organiser then called her and she gave a turn. That particular moment was the gifted moment in her life.

Arsh walked close and shaked hands with Anirudh. Rockstar shaked and gave her a hug. Don't know what happened to this girl. She started crying like anything. Ani brought her to a side and conforted her.That moment in her ws all about being extremely happy of her die hard fan conforting her.Everything went well after that and lastly they had a short talk and selfies! #DuckFaces! Guess what was going on in her mind? (Let's take a selfie pulla, give me a umma umma) -Kathi song- Her dream came true that day. As in return, Arsh gave her Rockstar a big gift. It was a huge box and sorry, that Rockstar was not able to carry it as he was so skinny :) (lol sorry dude) His assistant assisted him then. Before leaving both Rockstar and Ani had a big hug.

Arsh left. Rockstar got in and that leasure eve he unwrapped the HUGE BOX! Anirudh was shocked to see. He kept silents for a while. Why? What was inside that box? After all just a gift right? What is going to be so great in it? MISTERY! :)

TheAnirudhFictions CONTINUES...