chapter 6

so i walked up to the main enterance to see a man eating a hamburger.he looked like a hobo. i walked up the stairs to find blond haird chick with white shirt yellow pants, her name was Alyssa. she looked angry with but sort of confused too. at recess i decided to say hi. She said hey. Then i said soo how long have you been going to Wolfmann Elementry. She said "Only my whole life" Oh thats nice i said. Then alyssa asked how many schools have i been to. i said............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... this is my third.