forty six

i woke up and it was 9 pm. i looked around the bed and there layed the boys sleeping. they were dead knocked out. as i was getting up from the bed, i heard daniels phone go off.

it was a message. it was from a person named "katie" who tf is that. i knew his password so i unlocked it to see.

imessage from- Katie😘😛

katie😘😛- hi baby, call me whenever you can come over 😏

i stood there reading the messages with my mouth open. i couldn't believe it.. how could he.

i kept reading the messages.

daniel- hey mami, can i come over to teach you something?😏

katie😘😛- of course daddy, hopefully it's a lesson😉👅

daniel- ill text you in a bit, ari's is next to me 😩🙄

katie😘😛- ugh her ew. but okay baby don't forget😘👅

daniel- i won't babe👅😏

-------------------------

i stopped reading. i couldn't read any further. my heart feels as if it was stabbed 30 times. by the love of my life. or the hoe of my life.

i couldn't help it but start crying on the spot. i sniffed up my runny nose and got up from the bed. the boys started waking up because of my sobs.

i threw the phone on daniels stomach as he winced in pain. i ran out crying. i didn't know where i was going but i just went.

i heard kevin faintly calling me from upstairs. it was too late. by the time he came down i was already out the door. i took daniels car and just drove.

my eyes were blurry and the music was blasting very loudly. i can't believe i dated my stepbrother. i can't believe i fell for him.

i can't believe i trusted him. i can't believe he took my virginity. i can't believe i got cheated on.

i stopped driving and parked on the curb before i caused an accident. i cried and cried until i had no more tears left. my phone was ringing non-stop from kevins missed calls.

daniel called me about 18 times until he gave up. i had 32 missed calls from kev, and 15 texts. i turned off my phone. i didn't want to be bothered.

❤️