thirty four

"YO WHERE IS THE F*CKING DOCTOR?!" daniel yelled as we walked into the hospital.

"lower your voice SIR!!" the lady from the counter shouted.

"OH DID THIS B*TCH JUST TELL ME TO LOWER MY FU---" daniel said before i covered his mouth.

"yo chill." i said lowly in his ear.

he was tense and angry. his jaw was clenched. i grabbed his arm and i felt him loosen up.

i kissed his jaw and he unclenched. "where's doctor Collins???" i asked nicely.

"im not sure....oh! he's right there." she pointed to him walking in the hallway.

daniel let go and went to him with kevin, devin and the girls following him. leaving me. nice.

"why did you tell me and kevin that ari didn't make it!?" he asked mad.

"excuse sir, what's "aris" full name?" the doctor asked while looking in his book.

"ari jae richards." he said.

"oh my. im so sorry, ive must've mistaken her for "jane richards" im very sorry for my mistake." the doctor said surprised.

"OH MY GOD...." daniel started saying before i covered his mouth AGAIN and ran out with him before he said anything smart.

once we got outside i went in front of him and kissed his lips. "thanks for caring about me." i said looking down and smiling while holding both of his hands.

"baby i was broken and destroyed with out you." he kissed my lips passionately.

"AWWWW." we saw the crew standing there standing at us.

we laughed and rolled our eyes. "so ya coming to eat or what?" i said laughing.

"ayeeee yeeeeaaahhh." they said, as we walked the pizza palace.

❤️