twenty two

i knew i wasn't gonna win this one because twerking is not my thing. i got closer to devin which was sitting on a chair and started twerking to the beat. he was looking down at my butt and smiling. i twerked a little faster on his erection.

"damn spanish mami." he said laughing.

i laughed and twerked until the song was over. "bye devin" i said winking and walking out to the next room.

nagely, lucy and me switched rooms. next room had daniel in it. ugh. i rolled my eyes and went to him. i put on the song again. i started twerking.

this time with daniel was much more fun. he kept slapping my butt and saying "my nike mami got that fatty."

i laughed when it was over. he pulled me back, licked my bottom lip and let me go with a hard slap on my right butt cheek.

i met with the girls again and went to the next room with kevin. i did the same but it wasn't more fun than daniel's turn because kevin is my bestfriend. before i left he rubbed my butt. then kissed my cheek and winked.

we all met in the basement. the boys took some time in the room deciding on who won.

"okay so we came up with a winner!" yelled devin.

"1.....2..........3....."

"NAGELY!!!" they said in unison.

it's okay i didn't win, like i said twerking is not thing. me and lucy highfived nagely. she came to me and whispered "don't worry you got them with your lap dance skills." she winked.

❤️