Chapter 10

Jade's POV

I tried to turn myself to land on my feet as I was falling, but I didn't work when I hit the ground; I landed on a wooden stake, barely missing my heart. I screamed in pain as the wood went deeper every time I moved.

"Please get it out. I'm begging you I'll do anything for you, please stop the pain," I scream again, looking at Lauren standing above me. She picks me up and carries me inside, not taking the stakeout yet; once we get inside, he drops me on my stomach a plastic sheet making the stake go back through me again. I scream once again, hoping someone will hear me and help.

"We want to make a deal with you, Jade," Lauren says, covering my mouth so I can't scream that anyone would be able to hear me. I can't answer, so she continues.

Breanna's POV

I miss my mom. She didn't do anything wrong, well, from what I can remember, at least. I got up out of bed, and I was quietly trying not to wake anyone. I go to the door and open it surprisingly it open, but when I try to go out, it doesn't work. Why can't I leave? Ugh. I hit the auto door shut button, walked back up the few stairs, and sat on the couch. I look for unusual things but don't find anything, but I see a phone on the couch next to me. I quickly grab it and dial my mom's number.

"Hello?" Tired Jesy answers, I go to say something, but I can't. I completely forgot I lost my voice screaming at Demi's concert. I think at least that's what I remember.

"Hello?? Who is this?" my mom asks again, then hangs up after no reply.

I hear someone moving around in the back of the bus, so I quietly run back to the bed I was in with the phone and act like I am asleep.

Someone gets off of the top bunk above me and peeks into my bunk, then walks away. I quickly texted my mom over the phone, and I found and say "help me please, mom. I tried to call you, but I lost my voice from the concert, I think."

I hide the phone inside the pillow on my bed, ripping a hole, then zipping the cover and putting the pillowcase back on it. I lay my head down on the pillow, and suddenly Marissa opened the curtains to my bunk.

"Get up. Demi wants to talk to you," she says. I slowly got up and followed her to the back bedroom where Demi was, and she opened the door and pushed me in.

"Hi Bre, how are you?" Demi asks, and I shrug, not trusting her

CAMILA'S POV:

"Okay, so do we have a deal?" Lauren asks Jade

"So what you are saying is that if I donate five blood bags of Breanna's blood to you every 3days, you will help me get revenge on the girls for leaving me behind?" Jade asked, thinking hard about the deal.

"Yes, we will also give you all the protection you will ever need," I reply

"Will Breanna get to stay with Jesy? Because she still loves Breanna, she is her daughter." I roll my eyes, and Ally nods

"Yes, you will become close with Breanna. Take her for ice cream, go to movies, or stuff like that, gaining her and the other girl's trust, and every time you take her somewhere, you get blood drawn for us and compel her to forget after." Ally says to her

"How exactly are you guys planning to protect me from the others if they find out what is going on? They are the strongest vampires in the UK." She asks, and Lauren replies, "Well, we have a secret weapon/witch."

Jade nods and looks at us all "we have a deal," she says...