•Indigo File•

Alison Hayes
Patient at Indigo Sanitarium.
DOB: 16th July, 1996
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Relatives: Veronica Hayes (mother), Benjamin Hayes (father), Ella Hayes (older sibling- deceased).

Admitted (1st): 12th February, 2006 (age of 10).
Left: 17th January, 2009 (age of 13).
Admitted (2nd): 23rd June, 2016 (age of 19).
Left: -null-

Description:
Alison has always been a bubbly and bright young girl. Attentive to the complications of the world around her, she seemed well enough to be released from Indigo at the age of eight, after two years of being admitted in the facility.

I met Alison at the age of ten. I was assigned to help her cope with her illness. According to her parents, and other people in the institute, I was the closest she had to a best friend. I even had a nickname for her. I grew attatched to the pretty girl I was helping, and it was obvious that she'd also gotten attatched to me. But in a very different way.

In order to help her cope, I went along with it. When she left Indigo, all communication was cut off, and I got told that Alison was not too happy about it. But there was very little I could do. I only helped my patients, I didn't cater to them if my care wasn't needed.

At the age of sixteen, her mother began to report strange behaviour and uncommon tendencies. Alison would talk to herself more than she intergrated with anyone else, and seemed to blame an imaginary figure whenever a mistake was made.

A few months after the first report by Mrs Hayes, Ella Hayes (Alison's older sister) was found, murdered, on the floor of the family kitchen. Alison was gone, leaving behind a faint trail of red that led to nowhere.

A couple of weeks following this incident, an ambulance was called to the quiet neighbourhood of Penton Drive, the caller being Mr Michael Clifford- a local college student that shared a house with his rommate and close personal friend, Calum Hood. Hood was found dead, a knife lodged in his lower abdomen.

The knife had similar fingerprints to Alison's, after investigations were made. The fingerprints on the knife matched up to the fingerprints on the crack in her bedroom window- further proving that she had committed both Ella and Calum's murders.

Alison is now currently in her old room back in Indigo Sanitarium. No visitors are allowed, except for close personal family, her tutor, and her assigned therapist (me).

I will continue to update Alison's file until she releases more information on what and why she did what she did.

For the time being, I will continue to answer as many of her questions as I possibly can, because that is all there is left to do.

-Luke Hemmings