"Alright, so, you had to kill your girlfriend cause she was possessed, now what?"

"So, it restarted, and I ended up being fused with my dad, that's why I look like this, but I used to have two hands, and I became a captain in the Navy. I then learned that Flowey was back, this... demon flower, thing, and was taking all these pure-souls to make artificial souls, so he could turn into Asriel, his living form."

"Alright, so, you had to stop Flowey."

"And, so, I ended up trying to push the girl away, so she wouldn't be heart-broken, because I was dying. But, I have a sort of split personality disorder, and Gaster keeps healing me, so the disease isn't gone.. it's just... being.. handled. I guess."

"So, you aren't dying?"

"Not right now, at least."

"But, Gaster didn't start healing me until after I lost my dominant hand to Asriel's Chaos Saber. And, now, I have hand magic to make up for it."

I waved the glowing blue hand.

"So, hand magic, got it."

"I guess my sanity sort of started slipping after that, because I started gaining memories, and it's kind of terrifying to have your thoughts all suppressed and clouded by someone else's, to be tossed into your deepest memories, and have someone else's wants and desires control you. And every time it happens I end up unconscious afterwards."

"Okay, so, sometimes he takes over?"

"Mostly when I'm in danger, and he thinks I don't know, but I do."

"Alright, so, then what?"

"Then, I... I don't know. I was... unconscious for a while, sorta in-and-out of a coma, and she says nothing happened... but... I don't really believe her. And, she's... not officially my girlfriend, or anything... we're trying to be friends, but... I don't know, but the next thing I was awake for, was, I woke up, and this lab coat, I think it's his lab coat, was waiting for me, and I panicked cause I thought I was back in the lab, the lab where I was designed and being tested on."

"So, you were unconscious for a while, and when you woke up, you had one arm, and you thought you were back in the lab."

"Yes."

"And then what?"

"And then I was sedated and said some stupid things, and anyway- We found Segoe, who was a female attempt at a perfect balance between my chaotic but effective battling techniques, and my brother's defensive and precise battling strategy. And.. I think it worked.."

"So, you found the kid, and then..."

"And I found out the girl was poisoned, and so we came to see you, and that's... sort of it."

"In a nutshell?"

"Yea.."

"...huh."

"....We should probably go check on the others, huh?"

"G. You can tell me, I know there's something else you want to say."

"...I hurt a lot of people. I did a lot of bad things. And, they're.. sort of erased... but I can't forget, I can never forget, I won't... let myself forgive, either. I  killed people, Gouva. I.. I've always wanted to think that everyone can be a good person if they just try.. but.. I still do bad things." 

"Look, you're trying to make up for it, right?"

"Of course I am, but I'm still a bad person-"

"It's not that simple. You know what makes a good person good? When a good person does something bad, they own up to it. They try to learn from it, and they move on."