Life source

Jimmy finally built up enough strength to have his own physical body. Toast and Ghost were in for it hard.

Johnny Toast had left that afternoon to buy food supplies for their apartment, but little did Ghost know Jimmy Casket would be waiting for him.

Ghost waved to his partner as Toast pulled out of the driveway in his pink car. Then after shutting the front door Ghost heard a noise upstairs.

"Hello?" Ghost called out not getting any response. Being the paranormal investigator, Ghost assumed it was a ghost. He reached over to the coffee table in the front room and grabbed his anti- ghost gun.

"Show yourself!" Ghost called out again but he still got no response. He huffed and made his way upstairs with his anti-ghost gun held tight. Ghost opened his bedroom door slowly. He saw nothing at first. Ghost checked to make sure nothing had fallen or been moved. Nothing. Everything seemed in shape. Just as Ghost turned to exit he was face to face with two crimson red eyes.

"YAAHH!" Ghost jumped back which caused him to fall. Jimmy stood there. He cackled a bit before bending down over Ghost.

"Hiya, Ghostie!" His high pitched voice echoed through the room.

"But I-I thought you were in my head?" Ghost had a terrified look on his face. He was even more terrified at the fact that Jimmy looks just like him but with red eyes.

"Well I was-" Jimmy nodded.

"Until I gained enough energy to have my own physical body!" Jimmy continued with a smirk.

Ghost didn't say anything. He just aimed his anti-ghost gun at Jimmy.

"Oh silly. I'm not a ghost,  so that little toy of yours isn't going to work" Jimmy cackled once again. At this point Ghost was shaking. He never thought he'd face his own sphycopathic alter ego.

"Unfortunately my physical body is still pretty weak... I need more energy to make myself stronger... And your gonna help me!" Jimmy's voice went demonic at the last part of the sentence. He placed his foot on top of Ghost's chest, making it hard for Ghost to escape.

"This will only hurt a bit" Jimmy said as he started sucking Ghost's life out of his body. Ghost kept pleading for Jimmy to stop. He ignored Ghost and kept taking Ghost's life.

Ghost started to age rapidly from his life being taken away from him. Ghost's back arched a bit as Jimmy took the last of the energy he needed, leaving Ghost to suffer with a little life left.

Jimmy was now very strong. He had no reason to stay, so he left the 70 year old Ghost on the floor. Ghost's hands were all wrinkled and his hair was grey. He tried sitting up but with his older body it took him a few minutes. Ghost leaned against the edge of his bed, taking in short breathes.

Luckily a pink car had pulled into the driveway. Toast was back from the shops.

"Sir, I'm back! I bought some of those chocolate biscuits you like!" Toast said expecting Ghost to come rushing into the kitchen.

"Sir?..." Toast placed the groceries on the kitchen table and searched for Ghost. After a few minutes of looking around downstairs, Toast then went to look for Ghost upstairs. Toast walked into Ghost's room and gasped in shock when he saw a 70 year old Ghost. He rushed over and helped Ghost stand up.

"Sir, what happened?!" Toast said panicked.

"Jimmy happened..."

(Hey guys! Should I make a part 2? I have some ideas but I'll only do it if you guys are interested in a part 2. Comment if you want me to or not! :D )

~YP2399