In his body (part 1)

(Toast's POV)

Ghost and I aimed our guns at Maxwell.

"Naw come on. Don't ruin the fun" Maxwell smirked. His facial expressions changed to an evil idea face. Ghost and I looked at each other and then back at Maxwell.

"What are you planning?!" Ghost asked. Maxwell didn't respond. Instead he used his powers and we both began to fall asleep instantly.

(Time skip to 10 minutes later)

I woke up where I had fell unconscious. I looked around and Ghost was missing.

"Sir?!" I called out panicked.

"SIR?!" I quickly stood up and worry consumed me. What if Maxwell had taken him somewhere?

"Don't worry Toast I'm here..." Ghost said with a sad tone. I turned around expecting him to be behind me but nothing was there.

"Sir? Where are you?" I asked curiously.

"Well.... I'm in your head" Ghost responded with a embarrassed chuckle.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Thankfully no one was around because it just looks like I'm talking to myself...

"B-but how did you....Maxwell!" I growled.

"Woah calm down there Toast. We will figure this out ok?"

"Alright, sir" I felt better after knowing he wasn't planning on staying in my head for long.

"I can hear your thoughts you know..." Ghost said.

"Oh..."

I made my way out of the building that Ghost and I were suppose to be getting Maxwell out of. Goodness knows where he is now. Gosh knows what he's up too!

I hopped in our P.I.E van and began to drive back to our apartment. Ghost rambled the whole drive back saying he wants to take over my body and drive. He said if I drive the car and i crash it, then I'll die and he'll die too... I know my driving isn't the best but-

"Toast your an awful driver!" Ghost shouted.

Right... He can hear my thoughts.

I arrive home and instantly rush inside to make myself a cup of tea.

(Time skip to 6:40 PM)

I was already ready for bed. I was just about to make dinner.

"Toast, I'm not hungry" Ghost moaned.

"Sir, it's my body. And Im hungry"

"Yeah... But I you eat food then technically I'll be eating food too!"

I Facepalm and ignore him. I start making some macaroni whilst trying to block out Ghost's yelling about how it's illegal.

It didn't take long before I had finished eating. As usual I'd clean the dishes and then head to bed.

But this time... Something didn't feel right.