Mutant Centipede

(First one is a photo second is a YouTube clip. The YouTube video is where I got the idea from for this one shot)

(ALSO THERE IS GORE IN THIS CHAPTER)

(Toast's POV)

I was thrown to the wall by this creature. This...mutant centipede creature. The creature looked at me making this weird clicking sound with its pincers. Ghost was just about to shoot it from behind but the creature must have sensed him because the it quickly turned and smacked him across the room with the opposite end of its long body.

"You ok, sir?" I called out. He didn't respond straight away. Ghost just moaned obviously in pain.

"Y-yeah" he managed to say. I got up and started shooting at centipede. It made a loud screeching sound and we both covered our ears. The centipede creature then begun to exit the room that we were in. We were investigating a paranormal case at someone's house but the ghost we were investigating then decided to spawn this mutant creature thing. Great... Ghost and I chased the centipede but it must have got mad because it turned around and lunged itself towards Ghost causing him to get trapped between the creatures pincers.

"Sir hang on!" I called out to Ghost and tried to get on top of the centipede. Instead I was thrown off and onto the ground in one quick movement. The back of the centipede placed itself on top of me stopping me from getting up or moving.

"Sir!" I tried to move but I was trapped under the creature. It then began to get closer to Ghost with its mouth and teeth.

"Toast, now would be a good time to... Oh you know... HELP ME!" Ghost shouted.

"Sir... I-I can't" it pained me to say this but I couldn't do anything. The centipede lunged forward and chomped down on Ghost's stomach. I almost gagged when I saw Ghost's intestines being ripped out from his body. I also started crying.

"JOHNNY!" Wow... I've never called out to Ghost by his first name. I was traumatised. I had just witnessed my friend slaughtered in front of me by a bug... The centipede ignored my crying and continued eating Ghost's insides. The centipede started pulling out Ghost's Large intestines, pancreas and his liver and then devouring them within seconds.

"No..." I mumbled with tears streaming down my face.
"No!...." I spoke louder this time.
"NO!!" I shouted and the centipede turned around to look at me with blood dripping from its mouth and pincers. The creature got off me. It was about to pounce at me and do what it did to Ghost but instead I had shot it in the head with a rocket launcher. Don't ask me where I got it from. I'm not in the mood for questions.

I instantly rushed over to Ghost's side and the centipede collapse.

"Sir..." I said softly hoping I would get a response but nothing. All I received was the blood pouring from Ghost's mouth drip onto my hands.

"I'm... I'm sorry sir. I'm a terrible friend. I couldn't even save you from a bug..."
Silence was surrounding Ghost's body and I.
"Forgive me sir"