Gavin

(Toast's POV)

"Gavin please stop. This is madness!" I managed to say whilst having my brothers hands around my neck causing me to suffocate.  Ghost was out cold on the other side of the room.

"Hehehe. Trying to get out of this on eh brother?" Gavin's British accent rung through my ears. Why did I have to have an evil twin? My vision was extremely blurred and my breathing became small gasps for air every few seconds. Gavin let go causing me to drop onto the floor and gasp loudly as I tried to breath in more air.

"I made a surprise visit to the P.I.E HQ. They were so happy to see me, I mean all those screams of 'joy'. You know how I love to... connect with people" He chuckled not so kindly. I can't Believe he killed everyone in the P.I.E HQ just to get to me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as Gavin turned to look directly into my eyes but with a harsh glare.

"You were always the favourite. As a kid you would get more pocket money from our parents, got to go to Ghost's house whenever you wanted, GO ANYWHERE YOU WANTED AND IM SICK OF IT!" Gavin slammed his fist into the wall creating a hole in it.

"So then I though... why not just get rid of the problem?" Gavin smirked and made his way over to me.

"P-Please stop" I said almost crying. Gavin picked me up by the collar of my shirt and punched me a few times in the face giving me a blood nose and black eye. He then dropped me again and spat at me. At the corner of my eye I saw Ghost's fingers twitch. Thank god he's waking up. Gavin grabbed my gun which had fallen out of my hostler when Gavin was choking me, and he aimed the gun at my head. I glanced back over to where Ghost was unconscious but he was gone.

"Any last words 'Brother'?" Gavin spat.

There was a loud bang and I thought that was the end for me but I felt nothing, no bullet or anything. I looked up and saw Gavin shake before collapsing on the floor with blood pouring out of his head. I saw Ghost pointing his gun at where Gavin once stood.

"Need a hand?" Ghost walked over smiling and helping me up.

"Thanks Sir-AH!" After standing up all of the pain shot through my body. I ended up just falling back down again.

"You know what... I think I'll be fine down here for now..." I said out of breath from the pain. Ghost smiled and sat down next to me. He called 911 and then we waited together for help.