I

My name is No, my sign is No, you need to let it go, need to let it go, just kidding!

My name is Ryzza and I'm a simple girl who didn't know if I exist in this world or no.

I have a bestfriend, Abby. I love her so much! We always tell our deepest secrets, our problems, and others in each other. She's like a sister to me, she even call my parents Mom and Dad. haha :)

She is stanning this girl group called Fifth Harmony and she is obsessed with them and idk what's the reason. She always tell me about them and when she's starting to talk about them, I cover her mouth and always tell her that she needs to stop talking about them to me.

I hate 5H and I hate them more when Abby is telling me stories about them, but that changed...

~~•~~

One day, I got curious who are Camrem and I asked Abby about that..

Me: Hey
Abby: What?
M: Who is Camren?
A: Not "is" but "are" they are 2 person and my fellow harmonizers are shipping them.
M: So, that means, they are lesbian?
A: No! Ofcourse not!
M: Okay thanks.

and then I searched them through my phone and I saw a picture...

Me: Hey 'By! They look so young here!A: I thought you hate them?M: Im only curious who Camren wasA: Don't me!M: Who is this girl on the left side?A: It's LaurenM: Lauren what?A: Jauregui, eeeeeey! You're starting to like them huh?!M: I guessA: *sh...

A: I thought you hate them?
M: Im only curious who Camren was
A: Don't me!
M: Who is this girl on the left side?
A: It's Lauren
M: Lauren what?
A: Jauregui, eeeeeey! You're starting to like them huh?!
M: I guess
A: *shouts* ANOTHER HARMONIZER HERE!
M: Stop! Don't call me a harmonizer!
A: Aww :( why?
M: I only know Lauren and you think I'm a harmonizer already? I didn't even know their songs and the other members!
A: Then go search them!
M: no time for that
A: tss

I ran in the kitchen because I'm hungry. Well, I'm hungry all the time.

M: 'By! What are we going to eat?
A: I want pizza or fries or burger!
M: We only have pizza here
A: That's great!

M: 'By! What are we going to eat?A: I want pizza or fries or burger!M: We only have pizza hereA: That's great!

M: Let's pray first
A: Okay!

~~After the prayer~~

M: Get some drinks in the fridge!
A: You have so many drinks here! What are we going to drink?
M: Uhm... idk. It's your choice!
A: How about Pepsi?
M: Get that!
A: You know what?
M: What? *full mouth*
A: 5H will have a concert here and please, don't talk when your mouth is full!
M: I don't care
A: You are so freaking bad
M: Yeah I know but you still love me
A: that's my biggest mistake!
M: WHAAAAAAT?
A: THAT I LOVE YOU! THAT'S MY BIGGEST MISTAKE!
M: Damn you girl!
A: don't worry, I love you no matter what
M: That's a promise?
A: Yeah!

.....I hug her soooo tight and kiss her cheek.