"No. I don't." Angel was glaring at Michelle. "Now get your fucking hands off me."

"Fine." Michelle got up and walked back to her previous seat, ignoring Angel.

I looked at Angel who was staring at me. She held my gaze for a minute until she looked down at the table.

"Holy shit. Angel, did you just turn down sex?" AJ said, staring at Angel, shocked.

"Yeah." Angel mumbled.

"I bet 5 minutes until you-" AJ started.

"I'm not fucking her." Angel's voice was hard as she glared at AJ.

"If you're still here in 5 minutes, I'll believe you." AJ stated.

*five minutes later.*

"Now do you believe me." Angel said, raising an eyebrow at AJ.

"Yeah. This is creepy. You actually said no." AJ said, staring at Angel.

"So you're saying you think I'm a slut." Angel glared at AJ.

"You can't really say you're not." AJ pointed out.

"Yeah. I guess." Angel mumbled, staring at the table. This would be a good time to point out that she didn't end up fucking AJ yesterday and Michelle today.

"Did you say no because of what happened yesterday?" I asked quietly. AJ was staring at us, suspiciously.

"Yeah." She said softly, looking out the window and then turning to me.

"Are you secretly dating or something?" AJ asked.

"No." I said. Angel moved her gaze to the window again.

-------------

The final bell rang and my teacher released us on time for once. Angel and I walked out and Ashley ran up to us.

"There's a party at Sarah's house. Ben asked me to go and he told me I could bring you. Can you please come?" She asked.

"See. You like him." I accused.

"No, I don't. Anyway, are you coming. I'll die of boredom at Sarah's." She begged.

"Fine. Can Angel come?" I asked.

"Why?" Ashley looked angry at the mention of Angel's name.

"After the what almost happened... you know..." I said, referring to the almost rape I was still freaked out about. That was true, but I also wanted her to come because she was my Protector and everything.

"Fine." Ashley reluctantly agreed. "If you come anywhere near me, I'll get a restraining order." Ashley said to Angel, still glaring.

"I won't." Angel said, seriously. I knew she was still beating herself up internally about it.

"Sapphire, we need to go shopping." Ashley said.

"Fine, but Angel's coming." I said. Ashley glared at me before pulling me to her car with Angel following.

"Meet you in front of the main entrance." Ashley said to Angel, not giving her a death glare to the first time since she found out who Angel was.

"Kay." Angel said, walking over to her car.

"One question. Why the hell are you still talking to her now that you know what she did?" Ashley semi-glared at me.

"Well, she did save me and she's not that bad." I said. I actually liked hanging out with Angel and even though she had her flaws, I knew she a good person. Like today, when she turned down Michelle. She was trying to change for the better.