Chapter 1

Adaline POV
I look out the window of my room, taking in the sights of Rio.

I cant believe today was my last day here, i cant believe I'm going to have to leave my best friends and boyfriend to go to paris.

I check my phone for the time, i gasp and race out the front door, saying bye to my parents on the way out.

I run and run until i reach the café. I walk through the doors and i am greeted by Darcy, my best friend.

"Hey girl!" She says smiling, but i can tell the smile is fake

I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Are you excited for Paris? Your going to a place filled with croissants, love and dont for get ladybug and Chat noir!"

"Yeah im excited, but im going to miss you so much" i say and sigh.

Before she can reply, our other friend piper runs through the doors and looks around the room, when she spots us she runs over.

"Hey guys! Im sorry im late!" She says a little too loudly

"Its ok, as long as were all together now" i smile

The waitress walks over.

"What will it be?" She asks, grabbing out her notebook and paper.

We all look at eachother and then back at her.

"One chocolate frappe, one vanilla iced coffee and one iced roasted chestnut macchiato please" piper says.

The waitress nods and walks to the kitchen.

"We know eachother so well" i giggle and they giggle with me.

"So, what time are you leaving in the morrning?" Piper asks, frowning slightly.

"At 6AM" i sigh

"Oh." She looks down. "I cant believe your going to paris! Your so lucky, i would love to go their."

"I wouldnt really say lucky, i wont be able to see you guys.." I say and rest my head on my hand.

They both frown, i hold each of their hands in both of my hands.

"I'm going to miss you two so much.. You know that right?" I say quietly

They both nod and we stay quiet for a while, wishing we could stop time so i wouldn't have to move.

The waitress comes with our drinks and places them on the table, we pay her and then leave.

We start walking to our destination, talking about ladybug and chat noir. We're Huge fans.

"Where are we anyway?" I ask as i realise i had no idea where we were going.

"Its a surprise!" Darcy giggles playing with her long, ronze hair which is in two braids.

"We're almost there" piper says clapping her hands excitedly, her chocolatey brown eyes beam with excitement.

We chat for a while until i stop dead in my tracks. I gasp and cover my mouth at the sight of my old primary school .

The girls have huge grins on their face and i pull them in for a group hug, I've always love things that include memories and they know that.

"Lets go in!" Pipers says and pulls us towards the entrance.

"We're not going to get in trouble, are we?" Darcy whispers.

"Of course not!" Piper says. "We're not doing anything wrong, we're just..taking a little stroll"

We walk around looking at all the classrooms whilst chatting and laughing about the memories we had. Soon enough we get to the playground and it felt like we were 9 all over again.

"Race you to the monkey bars!" Yells Darcy and we all start sprinting over.

We play and run around feeling so free and wild.

Today was the best day of my life.

_______________________________________________________
Helloo!!
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter to this story :)
I know it doesnt seem like its related to mlb yet, but that will change very soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
See you in the next chapter my little pigeons 🐦