1/1

You sigh as you enter the closest mall in your city. Tomorrow is your best friend, Cydney's, wedding day. Though you've had plenty of time to get everything you needed for her big day, you still haven't gotten her the wedding gift. You've just been so busy with the wedding, you just couldn't keep up.

You walk in and out of each store, trying to find the perfect gift, but with no luck. You exit one of the famous brand stores and walk right into someone, due to you covering you face to hide your frustration.

"O-oh! I'm so sorry!" You exclaim, looking up at the victim. It's a young man, with a mouth mask covering his face.

"N-no, I'm sorry! I wasn't watching myself." He says, a strong accent in his voice. You stare widely at him, noticing how sweet his eyes make him look.

"It was my fault, I had my face covered and didn't see you. Are you okay?" You ask him when he coughs harshly into his arm.

"Oh, yes. Just a cold. Are you?" He asks as you two walk out of the entrance, realizing you were in the way. You sigh again.

"To be honest with you, I'm not. My best friend is getting married tomorrow and I still haven't gotten her a gift." You reply, finally realizing how rude you must seem. "Oh! I haven't introduced myself. I'm (Y/N), very nice to meet you. And sorry for bumping into you. And also if I'm messing up your day." You say with an awkward laugh. The stranger laughs along with you, his laugh sounding like a melody, making your heart flutter.

"I'm Youngjae! Nice to meet you, also. And no, it's fine. I'm not busy." He says, his voice oddly quiet. You smile at him, grateful for his friendly company.

"Not to seem rude, but are you here on vacation? I've just never seen you around here before." You say politely, hoping not to offend the cute boy.

"Oh, no! It's fine. And I'm here..traveling, I guess you would say. That's why my English is kind of choppy." He says, slightly embarrassed.

"Sounds good to me, Youngjae." You reply making the said boy smile. His eyes crinkle and you have to stop yourself from squealing.

"Thank you, (Y/N)! Would you like some help finding a gift?" He asks and you nod in response.

Half an hour later and the two of you have found the perfect gift; a scrapbook and camera for your friend's honeymoon.

"Youngjae, thank you so much! I probably wouldn't have ever found a gift without your help." You say with a laugh as the two of you exit the mall.

"It's no problem, (Y/N). I'm glad to help. I wouldn't have anything else to do." He says. You here a few snaps from behind the two of you.

"Oppa!" You hear a shout. You look at the voice to see a group of a few girls staring at Youngjae.

"Oh man, (Y/N) can I ask for a favor? Is your car near by?" He asks. You look at him and nod, still confused. "We need to go, now." He says. You take off running towards your car. You don't stop until you're in the car and away from the mall.

"Youngjae, what was that all about?" You asks. You hear him sigh.

"Do you know what kpop is, (Y/N)?" He asks. You nod your head, "Yeah, one of my friends listens to it. I'm somewhat familiar with it."

"Have you ever heard of the group Got7?" He asks. You nod your head, still confused. "(Y/N), I'm Youngjae. I sing in Got7. I'm here for my concert but because I'm sick, I can't perform. I snuck out of the hotel and came to the mall while the others are at rehearsal." He says quietly. "I understand if you no longer want to be friends." He finishes sadly.

"What? My friend's going to your concert tomorrow! And of course I still want to be your friend, why would I not?"

"Because I kept it from you. I mean, I just wanted to be known as the Youngjae, not Youngjae from Got7."