The fireworks lasted for quite a while, but Peridot and Lapis didn't get bored. Finally it was time for the grand finale! Lapis' face lit up as a ton of fireworks went off, so didn't Peridot's.

Right when the final firework went off, Lapis leaned in and kissed Peridot. The little gem knew there were others staring, but she kissed Lapis back. "Awwww, Peri and Lapis!" Steven smiled.

Peridot pulled away from Lapis, blushing. "Oh! I didn't know you two were together!" Connie said. "Yeah, we are." Lapis smiled, looking at Peridot.

Peridot smiled back, embarrassed. Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl all stood, smiling. "Let's go gang, it's getting late." Garnet said.

"Aww okay Garnet. Bye Connie, it was nice seeing you!" Steven said, waving to his friend. "Bye Steven! Bye gems, bye Peridot and Lapis!" Connie called.

"Goodbye Connie, it was nice to finally meet you!" Peridot called back. "Bye bye Connie, I'm still really sorry for what I did!" Lapis called, waving. "It's okay!" Connie smiled as her parents approached her.

The gems walked from the lighthouse to the barn. "Thank you for taking us to the fireworks Steven, they were beautiful." Lapis smiled. "No prob, Bob." Steven grinned.

"It's Lapis." Lapis said. "Bye Steven." Peridot said, waving as Steven and the gems walked away. The two gems watched as the other gems left.

Lapis then took Peridot's hand, running into the barn with her. "Lazuli what are you doing?" Peridot asked, laughing. Lapis fell onto Peridot, both of them landing on the mattress.

Lapis put her hands over Peridot's shoulders down on the mattress. The blue gem bent down and kissed Peridot. Peridot kissed Lapis back, she wasn't so uncomfortable anymore.

Lapis pulled away, smiling. "No one can see us now." She winked. Peridot felt herself blush as she nodded.

Lapis then went back to kissing Peridot. The ocean gem kissed her passionately, blushing softly. Peridot tried to return the same amount of passion.

After a few minutes Lapis stopped, laying her head on Peridot's chest. The blue gem closed her eyes, sighing happily. Peridot was still blushing, and her face was on fire.

Peridot felt a pair of hands on her face, they belonged to Lapis. The water gem was removing Peridot's visor. "W-what are you doing?" Peridot asked.

Lapis smiled and set the visor on the floor. "I just want to see you without it." Lapis said, putting her hands back over Peridot's shoulders down on the mattress. Peridot blushed and stayed quiet.

Lapis studied Peridot's face without her visor. The blue gem then bent down and kissed Peridot's gem. Lapis lay back down on Peridot, grabbing her visor.

The blue gem put the visor on her face, giggling. "Look at me, I'm Peridot! You clod!" Lapis mocked. "Knock it off Lazuli, that's not how I talk." Peridot said.

"I'll never knock it off! I'm cute and I disobey orders from Yellow Diamond!" Lapis giggled. "I'm not cute!" Peridot exclaimed. "I always say I'm not cute, but everyone thinks I am!" Lapis continued.

"Lazuli please stop." Peridot said. "I love Lapi- I mean Lazuli a lot, she's the hottest most sexy-" Lapis was cut off as Peridot snatched her visor from Lapis' face. The green gem was blushing madly.

Lapis laughed and kissed Peridot's cheek. Peridot grumbled and put her visor back on.

"Peri?"

"What?"

"Am I the hottest most sexiest gem?"

"I don't know what sexiest means."

"But you know what hottest means right?"

"Sadly."

"Well they're basically the same thing."

"Oh."

"Now answer my question."

"Mmmm......."

"Peridot."

".................."

"Am I the hottest most sexiest gem?"

"Mmm..... Y-yes, you are."

"Ha! I didn't expect that answer!"

"What do you mean?"

"I thought you'd change the subject or something."

"Well I didn't."

"I'm glad."

"..."

"Peri?"

"Hm?"

"I think you're the hottest most sexiest gem too."

"I'm flattered."