SasuSaku Story: The Touch Of Fear | Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Enjoy......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue on....The Touch Of Fear....

"Even Though you changed...."

 ' I doubt it...she Is afraid of me'  He Paused ' I Can see the fear in her eye's' He thought back to how she looked at him ' i was born to be alone.....and hated'......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few day's passed....In Tsunada's office.

There was a Knock On the door In Lady Tsunada's door she answer with a low "Come In"

The Doors opened Reviling a Certain Uchiha standing there "Ah...Sasuke Uchiha I'am Glad you are well" Sasuke walked toward's the Hokage with a slight frown on his face."Have you made up your mind?' Tsunade asked looking at the ravened haired boy.

 "Yes I have" he said. Tsunade crossed her arm's"So what did you choose?" Sasuke had a sudden Flashback when his Clan was murdered by his Own brother Itachi.

A moment last for a second, But the memory live's on forever......You remember only what you want to remember. You know only what your heart allow's you to know.....Moving On is hard but it's not as hard as carrying your past with you!!

"I'm Staying" he answered back. Tsunade was surprised but didn't show it "For dome reason that answer surprised me. But....That's Your decision" she started to stand "Welcome Back, Sasuke Uchiha" Sasuke just 'Hmph' Her. indicating that he didn't care less that he was welcomed or not.

There was a Knock on the Door again."Come In..."

Sakura Haruno......

"Tsunade-sama, Shizuna told me you wished to see me......."Sakura trailed off noticing Sasuke"...Sasuke?" Tsunade looked at the Pink haired kunoichi getting her attention"Sakura...." Tsunade sat down on her chair before continuing"Sasuke you will have to live with Sakura for a while..." Both of them were clearly shocked.

Sakura Eye's widen"What?"

"There Is No way" Sasuke said Narrowing his eye's

"You don't have anywhere else to live"Tsunade said. Sasuke Spoke up" What about Naruto?"
"His place Is two small for Three people" She said.

He questioned "What do you mean Three People?"

"He live's with Hinata"Sakura Stayed silent. "what happened to my old apartment?' He asked.
Tsunada signed "That part of the village is still under construstion" 

"Still?"

Tsunade was silent but then spoke up"I will show you still it was your damage as well" Sasuke Hmph her again not caring but then he look's at Sakura" I wont get in your way I promise" She mubbled leading him to her house.

Sasuke looked around."And here's the Kitchen..." Sakura said but then was banged against the wall and choked by Sasuke.
"Arghh.."Sakura struggled to get away. "what the hell is this?" sasuke asked her before continuing"Did you plan this?"She stopped struggling"What are you talking about?"

Sasuke hit the wall. Hard."TELL ME!!".
"I can see the fear in your eye's" 

Sakura Struggled" LET ME GO!!!"Sasuke spoke up"You are scared for your life why would you want me In your house?"

" The Eye's Are Useless When The Heart Is Blind"

                                                                      ~Unknown