SasuSaku Story: The Touch Of Fear | Chapter 1

"Regrets are idle; yet history is one long regret. Everything....Might have turn out so differently."

"Why wasn't There another way.....
Did it really had to come to this" Sakura whispered putting Her head down.

"Sakura..." Lady Tsunade eyed the pink haired girl Seriously worried while telling her this.

But If I Didn't.....

"He Is awake..." She said slowly. Sakura head snapped up to the blonde headed women.
"He wished to see you...." Tsunada said.

"I'll be right there..."Sakura said with her head still down.
Tsunade's eyes soften" I Let him know" After That.There was a long Pause."How are you Sakura?" Tsunade asked slightly unsure of how well Sakura was handling This.

Sakura hesitated for a moment " I'm Okay"

Tsunade signed " If you say so..." Then she lefted Sakura alone Outside of the hospital room.
As tsunada lefted. Sakura went into the room. She looked at Him. Sasuke Uchiha....

He was laying down all bruised up. Once he noticed Sakura he looked toward's her " I see You decided to come here after all" Sakura stayed silent not answering him. "......." Sasuke was silent and Sat up slowly " Why did you interfere?" he asked her.

She looked at him, staying silent. Sasuke silently lost his patience "ANSWER ME!" The pink kunoichi jumped a bit and opened her mouth" I couldn't let you two kill each other!"she Paused but then continued " You both mean to much to me....Even though you have changed...." He was quiet."....." But he slowly laid back down saying Once his head was on the pillow "Great, I'm back in this pathetic Village".

"Why do you hate this village so much.....Why do you hate Us?" Sakura whispered lowly.

Sasuke Quickly at up from his laying position and Said " You REALLY Don't Know?!!!" He yelled.
"I do...The death of your clan..." she said looking away slowly."You all are really pathetic to me! Get out of my Face" He Yelled again.

"But Sasu-"She started but was stopped by Sasuke." I Said leave!!"Again Sasuke yelled. He didn't want to hear it. Sakura's sweat dripped down her face and she Quickly lefted the room. 

Sasuke lay's back down and Think's 'I can't believe i'm back here.....Will i dare myself to stay here? Or am I to scared....If I stay....Thing's wouldn't be the same....Everything's changed' He Thinks back to what Sakura said " I couldn't let you two kill each other! you both mean so much to me..." 

' except that.......Does she still care about me?' Again he think's back to what she say's "Even Though you changed...." ' I doubt it...she Is afraid of me'  He Paused ' I Can see the fear in her eye's' He thought back to how she looked at him ' i was born to be alone.....and hated'.

"We Spend Our Time Searching For Security
And Hate It When We Get It."

                                                ~John Steinback