1~ Lazy Day

Garroth's POV

Laurance, Dante, Travis and I were all relaxing on the couch, wearing saggy t-shirts and long pajama pants. We were watching football, but I wasn't paying attention that much. I never found watching anything related to sports that intriguing after I finished high school. The only people who were actually into the game were Travis and Dante, shouting along with all the other fans on the screen.

Laurance was sitting next to me with his head propped up against his hands, tapping his foot. His eyes lazily scoped the room then he let out a loud sigh, as if he was trying to make something obvious.

Dante and Travis started to rise slowly from the sofa like something eventful was going to happen. Their eyes began to widen and their mouths started to open.

"This is so boring!" Laurance shouted in an annoyed tone with his head hung over the back of the couch.

Dante and Travis jumped to their feet and whipped their heads around piercing at Laurance with severe expressions.

"Then why don't you get up and leave!" Dante shouted, as he motioned his arm towards Laurance's room.

"Gladly."

Laurance got up from the couch and walked to his room, shutting the door. I shrugged, and followed him. I opened the door to his room. He lied on his bed and took out his phone. He didn't notice I was in the room with him. That or he didn't really care.

"Hey," I said, realizing how awkward that one word just made this situation.

His eyes glanced in my direction, not even slightly moving his phone away from his face. His gaze immediately returns back to the bright screen in front of him.

"Hey."

I smirked.

"Reading fanfics on your phone again?"

"N-NO!" Laurance shouted, throwing his phone to the other side of the bed. His face turned a light pink, causing me to snicker.

"So what are you here for anyways?" He retorted as he crossed his arms and pouted a little.

I shrugged.

"I thought that you might want to do something." I replied. "You know, other than, watch sports."

He stared at the ceiling for a bit, then finally answered, "I mean, we could play video games." Laurance suggested, staring back at me.

"Okay. Uhh, wanna play Halo 3?"

"Sure!"

He quickly sat up and hopped off his bed. Laurance's expression immediately lit up at the mention of one of his favorite games.

We set up the Xbox and sat on the floor in front of the television. We played for hours without stopping for snacks, the restroom, or any texts we received on our phones.

**3 Hours Later**

We were entrapped in our gameplay until Travis swung the door open with Dante.

"Welp, we lost," Travis cried. He stretched his arms above his head the placed his hands on his hip looking at Dante.

"Hey, it was still a good game," Dante stated. "Anyway, guys you okay? We came to check on you, since you've been in here for three hours without leaving this ro-"

"SSHH." Laurance shouted as he pointed a finger in the air towards Dante. Travis and Dante's eyes widened as they looked at each other, then they both put their hands up and slowly backed out the room, closing the door. Probably to go back to whatever they were watching on T.V.

I glanced at Laurance, whose eyes were glued to the screen with dark bags underneath. "You know, Dante's right. We should really take a break for today." I told Laurance, nudging him with my elbow.

"No...we can't..we need to *yawn* keep playing..."

I suddenly heard a loud thud next to me. I turned my head to see Laurance knocked out on the floor beside me. His mouth hung open and started to delicately snore.

Can someone really fall asleep this fast? I wondered. I kneeled next to him and gently poked his face. He would've normally slapped my hand away from him, but I guess he really was asleep.

I guess the intensity of the game must've really gotten to him.

I took out my phone from my pocket and checked the time; 10:48 pm. I smiled and rolled my eyes, standing back up and walking towards his bed. I grabbed his blanket and yanked it off his mattress. I dragged the blanket over to him and threw it on top of the sleeping brunette. The blanket only covered the bottom portion of his body, but I didn't bother to fix it.

The way he was lying on the floor, his hands on top of each other next to his head, his knees tucked in towards his stomach, was really...cute, to me.

I shook my head and returned to what I was doing. I turned off the television and flicked the lights off. I quietly opened the door and with one last glance of the sleeping lump on the floor, I closed the door and walked back to my room.