Chapter Six

"You look gorgeous, T!" Audrey gushed as her friend walked through the doors of the elevator.
"Thanks A, so do you. I can't believe your Mom let you have a party here."
"Yeah, well Dad took Mom out along with Ben but Talulah asked if she could stay and I said yes." Audrey explained.
"I see." Tiffany smiled. "So hopefully I'm getting a date tonight."
"Seb?"
"Yes."
"Well at least he's someone I like." Audrey laughed. "Let's go join the party."

The music was loud as Nicholas walked into the Humphrey residence. He looked around the room and his eyes found the person he was looking for. Tiffany. She was so pretty and he wanted her. So did Sebastian and unlike Sen, Nick was ready to fight for her.
"Did you see Tif?" Sebastian asked, breaking Nicholas out of his thoughts.
"Yeah, she looks amazing." Nicholas said and then regretted it. But Sebastian didn't mind.
"I'm going to ask her out tonight, wish me luck."
"Break a leg." Nicholas smiled. "And not in the metaphorical way." He muttered.
"What?"
"Nothing."

Talulah sat in her room, on her laptop. She was scrolling through the Gossip Girl webpage. She was jealous because she wanted to have her own sidebar. Sighing, she was about to put the computer away when a message popped up.

Hello Upper East Siders,
It seems like A's party is a hit. Seems like S has a question for T? My sources say T's wearing a designer dress that isn't even out yet. Don't we wish we were her?

Right now, Talulah did wish she was Tiffany. Talulah debated getting up and joining the party when her computer beeped again.

What's this? Spotted: Carlos Abrams getting out of a car in Brooklyn. Do T, A, N, S & H even know who he is? Can't wait to see where this goes! Now all we have to do is wait for M.

Talulah re-read it, who was Carlos? She sighed and flopped onto the bed. She'd figure this out later.

"That was a great party!" Tiffany smiled at Sebastian as they reached her car. "Thanks for bringing me to my car."
"Of course." He smiled back. Tiffany went to open the door but Sebastian stopped her.
"I need to go now." Tiffany looked confused.
"I know, but I just wanted to ask something."
"Go on." She smiled.
"Do you want to go on a date?" He asked smoothly.
"I'd love to!" Tiffany grinned.
"Great." He leaned over to hug her. Over his shoulder, Tiffany saw the familiar face of Nick and she couldn't help but feel a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Spotted: S & T in a romantic embrace and N with a unhappy expression in the background.
Xoxo,
Gossip Girl