Chapter Four

"I wonder who Nick's mystery girl is." Tiffany grinned and played with her necklace.
"No, T, you can't think about that." Audrey replied. "That's what Gossip Girl wants you to do so you look around and send her gossip tips."
"Ugh, fine." Tiffany groaned and rolled over to open her laptop.
"And don't check Gossip Girl." Audrey scolded.
"It's been days since she posted, maybe she's had it with reporting on our lives." Tiffany said hopefully.
"Let's go do something, like feed the ducks? You know your mom, Dorota, you and I used to go all the time." Audrey reminded her. Tiffany groaned.
"Alright fine, grab the bread." She slipped out of her bed and into her trench coat.

The crisp September air was exactly what Tiffany needed to breathe. She smiled happily as they walked to the body of water. Tiffany broke off a piece of bread and threw it into the water when her phone beeped.

Spotted: T & A feeding the ducks. This always was like a therapy session for T. But what is T upset about? Maybe her feelings for S?

"T..." Audrey trailed off.
"How does she even know- I mean..." Tiffany trailed off.
"You have feelings for Sebastian?" Audrey's eyes widened.
"Maybe, I don't know." Tiffany ran a hand through her hair.
"Well." Audrey took out her phone and began typing. "Maybe you just need a little push."
"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked, peering over her shoulder.

To: Gossipgirl@gmail.com
From: Audrey.Humphrey@gmail.com
Subject: Party
Party @ my place for start of school tomorrow. Spread word? This party could cause a lot of gossip.
-A

"You're having a party, for me?" Tiffany hugged her best friend.
"Let's hope she posts about-"

Hey Upper East Siders,
Now that school has started, it seems like there should be a party, right? Well, you're in luck because A is throwing a party at her place tomorrow and it should be a blast. Be there or be a loser.
Xoxo,
Gossip Girl

"Well, we have a party to plan."