Chapter Two

"I want you to find gossip and whoever finds the best piece of gossip, will get to wear one of my headbands for a day." Tiffany announced to her four minions, as she called them. "Report to me at 12:00 sharp."
"I got this." Stephanie grinned and immediately began tapping on her phone. As soon as it dinged, she ran off. Tiffany rolled her eyes.
"I'm counting on you to get the best piece of gossip, now shoo." Tiffany waved her hands and turned to Serena. "Now all we have to do is wait."

School passes fast for two girls that are smart. Soon, 12:00 arrived and Tiffany and Audrey were sitting on the Met steps, waiting for Stephanie, Camille, Isabella and Mikyla to return with their gossip.
"I'm pretty sure Stephanie will lose, she seemed too overconfident." Audrey was saying.
"No, I don't agree. Stephanie gets what she wants, especially when headbands are the prize." Tiffany replied, glancing at her phone. "It's 11:59, one minute later and they all loose."
"Seriously?"
"Yes seriously." Tiffany said, "You wouldn't understand A." As Audrey was about to reply, Tiffany's four minions ran up the steps. "Congratulations." Tiffany drawled. "You got here on time. But who will win the headband?" She raised an eyebrow. The girls looked at each other. Tiffany grinned. "Who wants to go first?"
Camille raised her hand excitedly. "Go on."
"Well, I heard that the lunch lady doesn't wash her hands before she serves us and the Headmistress found out and she's getting fired!" Camille said excitedly.
"First of all, that's disgusting." Tiffany wrinkled her nose.
"And second of all, that's boring." Audrey finished.
"Next!" Tiffany waved a hand. "Oh and move down a step." Camille stepped down and hung her head. Isabella stepped up.
"I heard that Beatrice Darcy got a nose job." She said. Tiffany raised an eyebrow.
"I guess. But would everyone be interested in Beatrice Darcy?" Audrey asked. Tiffany shook her head.
"Next." Audrey announced. Stephanie stepped forward, she knew she was going to win.
"Well Stephanie, I think you'll win but Audrey doesn't think so. What do you have?" Stephanie grinned.
"I saw Nick Archibald being asked out by the girl everyone thought he had a crush on."
"So?" Tiffany asked.
"He said no, and I know why."
"Why?" Audrey asked.
"Because he said that he has feelings for someone else." Tiffany's eyes widened.
"That is perfect."
"I even have a photo." Stephanie gave Tiffany her phone.
"Congratulations, I don't even need to hear yours Mikyla. Let's get back to Constance now." Tiffany got to her feet. "Time to try out Gossip Girl for the first time."

To: Gossipgirl@gmail.com
From: Stephisfabulous@gmail.com
Subject: Tip
N rejected his old crush because he has feelings for someone else.
-Stephanie
See attached image

"Sent." Stephanie smiled, as they sat outside the school. Everyone had their phones out so they only had to wait till Gossip Girl sent the blast. And they definitely didn't have to wait long. Suddenly, phones started ringing everywhere.

Hey Upper East Siders,
Thanks to an anonymous tip, I have reasons to believe N doesn't have feelings for the girl everyone thought he did. Who is this mystery girl? Will N tell? Here's a picture.
Xoxo,
Gossip Girl

"Well, there's our answer." Audrey replied, running a hand through her dark hair.