8: I do not always wear black!

Start from the beginning

"Not very good" I felt my head "You have some aspirin" I made a mental note to myself to never drink that much again, what's the good in drinking so much and feel like dying the next morning.

"Check there" Nathan simply said and that simply pissed me off. Do I look like a GPS or something. Some people really need to learn English again. They just blurt out anything from their mouth without thinking if the other person understands it or not.

I think I'm going off the topic here.

"There where?" I felt like using a stick to hit the back of his head. But then he walked to wherever he was pointing at to get me the drugs himself alongside with a glass of water. Very gentlemanly. But sorry, I don't fancy gentlemen.

"You should start cleaning this mess before your parents or anyone of the adult category gets back"

Nathan chuckled pulling the rubber gloves he had on and running them through his shiny brown hair that was arched forward in a messy but sexy way.

I did not just think that

"We should start soon"

"We?" I gave him a confused look

He chuckled and walked past me to the living room and I followed him.

Seriously I should have gone a long time ago, I'm definitely not the type to have a conversation with anyone let alone a guy, but yet something he says keeps pushing me to stay a little longer.

"The guys would be here soon and we're all going to clean up this mess"

"Guys?....what guys?"

"My friends, Eric and the twins and your friend that new girl"

I frowned at the word 'friend' "colleague" I corrected "She's not my friend"

"Sure? You guys act like one"

"I said we're not friends so drop it" I almost yelled and he lifted his hands in a form of surrender "No offence"

"Why would I join you guys to clean this mess"

"You have to pay for sleeping here"

"I have money" I told him

"No keep it" he smirked a bit jumping on a chair "I prefer manual labor"

I gave him a crazy look. This is what I get for having long conversation with people, they take it the wrong way and seem you're friends already. But no way, I'm friends with no one and I ain't cleaning any stupid mess with a group of stupid teenagers.

"That's really your problem, I'm leaving" I was almost storming out when Nathan stopped me.

"You can't leave without your keys"

"What!" I began to rummage through my almost empty bag "You have my keys"

"Ta da!" He waved them in my front and I shaking with annoyance, this dude was annoying the hell out of me.

"Give it back"

"Not after this place is sparkling clean" he put the keys into his pocket and smirked at me, and I was growing more angry seeing that stupid smirk. Guys! Seriously!

"I'm going to call 911" I said hoping that was going to scare him but it was like a boomerang that came right back at me.

"That won't be good for both of us because you'll have to explain why you were drinking underage"