I met Jimin and i got a nose bleed

The boy from earlier in the coffee shop! My eyes widen and here it goes again! I stutter as I try to speak but Jin immediately pulls my hair.
"WHAT THE HELL JIN!" I say clutching my scalp and he giggles.
The boy chuckles and takes Jin from me.
How rude of me, come on in" The boy says winking at me. I blush, this guy is a definite player..... The boy takes Jin upstairs. I step into the house and my mouth hangs open, IT IS MASSIVE.
"We didn't even have a proper introduction before, my name is Jimin... I'm from South Korea!" He says holding out his hand. I take it and say
"My name is Alice" His hands are warm and cozy but also so cute. His hands linger on mine for a bit longer. Then he lets go and I fell the coldness reaching me again. I laugh out loud around, the place looks so beautiful. Out of curiosity I ask." Are you and Jin related?" He lets out a beautiful laugh which makes me freeze, my heart beats faster. What is this feeling? He notices me tense up and raises his eyebrows
"What happened?" He asked coming closer to me.
"Uhh... Nothing!" I say looking down at my feet. My cheeks turning red with embarrassment. Just then a guy slides from the top of the stairs. Also in the process whacking me in the face. He jumps backwards hitting me on the face. I fall backwards and fall back into Jimin who clutches my shoulders from the back. Pain rushes to my nose. I clutch it to see blood rushing down it.
"Shit!" I say holding it. Jimin turns me around and looks at my nose concerned, he then shouts something to the boy who hit me.
The boy who just hit me, rushes to me and starts blurting what sounded like
"Miranda" over and over again. I raise my eyebrow, my name is not Miranda.... Then he runs to the kitchen.
"Are you okay, we will get you treated right now. I'm so sorry that he is so clumsy!"Jimin says, holding onto my face. Still holding onto my nose I step back as I feel my temperature rising. Why out of all times today? I've had worse accidents like walking to lampposts and etc... WHY NOW!? The boy who hit me rushes back with a first aid box and literally looks like he is about to cry. I still holding my nose manage to say.
"It's okay, I was in your way" in a squeaky voice (AN: I bet you all tried that didn't you.." )
The boy walks bald upstairs still upset, Awww poor boy! Wait, he looks familiar! I think he was one of the boys from the cafe...Ive met two of the three wheres the other one? As I was about to follow him, Jimin pulls onto my arm and drags me to the living room. He sits me on the sofa and he sits in the ground. His eyes look worried and angry.
"Jungkook aish! Look at your nose, it's still bleeding Aish!" He mumbles while cleaning up my nose and helping me dress it.
"Don't keep blaming him, it's my fault as well come on... " I say holding his arm. He glances at my hand which was on his arm, I immediately take it off and flush red.
"You look so cute when you blush..." He murmurs putting the first aid kit back together. He stands up and walks out the room, I fall back into the sofa. Soaking in the comfort and slowly drift off to sleep. Sleep I wasn't able to have for weeks. Months. Years.......