When you met

You were walking around the restaurant, looking for table number three. Your boss told you it was all the way to the left. You sighed. Today was your first day working at the restaurant! You  saw table number three, and you kinda.. ran. You tripped over your foot, and dropped the food. The boy sitting at table three notices. "Oh man, I-I'm sorry.." You look up to see a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. God, I love those eyes. You smack yourself mentally. No! HE IS JUST SOMEONE YOUR SERVING! You think, face palming. He got onto his knees. "Hey, you okay?" You bite your lip, keeping your gaze down at the plate of spilled food. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine.. Sorry for spilling your food. I'll get a new plate." You get up, putting the remaining food on the plate, and hurry to the kitchen.

You later came back with his meal again, being careful and putting it on the table so you wouldn't spill it. "Thank you." Jon mumbled, before you smiled. "I-I'll be back in a lil' bit to survey you." Then, you scurry off.

You come back, the boys plate being empty. "Hi, I'm back to survey you." He smiled. "Okay."

"What's your full name?"

"Jonathan Cozart."

"How much did you love the food, on a scale from one to ten?"

"Eleven." He smirks.

"Okay, um.. how nice was your waiter or waitress?"

"She was very nice." 

"Okay!" You put the check on the table, and walk back to the front desk to enter in the survey. Jon got a napkin, writing his number on it, and next to it said "Call me x)". He puts the money on the table, and leaves. 

You come back shortly after, to see the number and the napkin. You smile, putting it in your pocket.

"I definitely will."

~~

~~

~~

~~

okay so i'm not really a good writer, hence it being short. I hope you guys like it though!

-lovincozart