•Naughty Nine•

Start from the beginning

"Jesus Zayn, what took you so long?" Harry asked as he saw Zayn shyly reappear.

"Zayn? You okay?" Harry looked down landing on Zayn's prominent tent.

"What happened now?" Harry asked pulling Zayn towards him feeling his erection against his own crotch.

"Two blokes, just kinda, uh, fucked a few rooms down." Zayn looked down at his erection that was dying to be touched again.

"Harry, can you please, uh-" Zayn started before Harry shut him up with a kiss punning him against the wall. Harry closed any space there was between him and Zayn letting their crotches rub together. Zayn moaned into the kiss giving Harry the chance to slide his tongue, easily gaining dominance.

"Already on it." Harry purred in Zayn's ear as he kissed and sucked on the spot under his ear making Zayn's knees buckle. Harry put his hands on his waist holding him up.

"Please Harry." Zayn moaned bucking his hips into Harry's seeking friction. Harry chuckled darkly and sexily into Zayn's ear making Zayn just want to fuck the shit out of the cheeky lad.

"What do you want babe?" Harry teased getting down on his knees pulling down Zayn's pants along with his boxers watching Zayn's cock spring up.

"I-I want your mouth around my cock." Zayn whimpered as he felt the heat from Harry's mouth radiate onto Zayn's cock.

"Beg." Harry teased giving Zayn's tip a small kitty lick.

"P-please Harry! I want your fucking lips around my cock!" Zayn groaned making Harry smirk before he grabbed his cock putting it into his mouth. He moaned at the tightness of his mouth bucking his hips wanting more. Harry bobbed his head and stroked what he couldn't fit into his mouth.

"Mm fuck, you have a great mouth Hazz." Zayn said watching Harry suck his dick, Harry chuckled sending vibrations through him. He tried so hard to keep his hands off of Harry. Zayn failed putting his hands on Harry's head pulling at his curls as he pushed his head more on to his erection. Harry gagged making Zayn go crazy. Harry pulled off to breath through his mouth, Zayn watched the spit that was connected from his cock to Harry's plump lips.

"You're such a good little cock sucker." Zayn moaned as Harry wiped his red lips. Harry started pumping Zayn's cock as he sucked on the red flushed tip.

"Fuck Hazz, your gonna make me cum." Zayn groaned throwing his head back.

"Ah, you're such a good little slut, aren't you?" Zayn moaned and jerked his hips up. Harry moaned against Zayn's cock, making him go crazy.

"Fuck Hazz, I'm close." Zayn groaned watching Harry take his mouth off of his cock pumping it fast.

"Cum baby, cum for me." Harry purred making Zayn's hips falter and spazz as he cummed, spurting white ropes on Harry's face. Harry locked around his hips collecting some cum.

"Do you at least have a tissue on you?" Harry asked as Zayn started pulling his pants up.

"Erm.. I don't." Zayn slowly said looking around the room.

"Over there." Zayn told Harry seeing a roll of tissues on a shelf. Harry wiped all the cum off of his face before ruffling his hair looking over at Zayn.

"Okay, so back to business." Harry said leaning against the wall as Zayn sat on a shelf.

"Why'd you put me in this room in the first place?" Harry asked.

"Oh that, well, I think I know who might have killed me." Zayn spilled reaching into his pocket pulling out a piece of paper which he write the letters on.

"What is that?" Harry asked looking at the mixed up letters.

"This is our clue." Zayn said relooking at them.

"A, I , L, N, J, M, S, E, R, H, O?" Harry said out load making combinations right off the back.

"Oh crap." Harry gasped.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"It spells Niall James Horan." Harry shockingly said making Zayn widen his eyes at the letters.

------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!

Lol,

Hope you enjoyed cupcakes! :)

Tell me what you think in the comments below!

Oh and if you'd like vote :)

-Ivy M. <3