11||「Dearest Sans,」

I'm back. Anyway, greetings!

The reader's gender is female, just a reminder. I usually write my stories that way... so, if you have problems, you can comment or message me. I'll change the pronoun used in the story.

Ah. This one-shot will be short.

As in. Short.

---

you

        (Y/N) sat at the edge of the king sized bed, sobbing. Her fingers shook as she gripped the cell phone harder, her husband's phone, Sans.

        Sans.

        He cheated with another woman for six months.

        Why? Is her only question that rang through her mind. They were married for 3 years, and today is their third anniversary. She wanted to know what did she lack. She wanted to know what she did wrong. She wanted to know, Am I not enough?

        She revised the messages in his phone, her chest aching, tears streaming down. She covered her mouth as she read one of the text messages Sans sent.

"(Y/N)? That sorry excuse of a wife? She's nothing to me now. That whore's nothing but a side bitch."

"When the 3rd anniversary will come, I'll divorce with her. She's worthless to keep."

        She's filled with hopelessness.

        She felt so stupid for not believing her instincts. The strange smell, lipstick stains, and her husband's strange behavior. She even found a crumpled paper that stated "Call me later, xoxo," with a kiss mark left on the paper. But her mind tells otherwise, she was in denial. Of course, she can't do it. She love him so much that she forced herself to believe her lies, her assures. She denied the truth.

        The truth's already presented in front of her however, if it is a snake, it would have already bitten and killed the foolish woman.

        She gently laid the phone in their bed, standing up, she glanced at the clock. 9:47 A.M. 'Time to man up.'

        (Y/N) grabbed two baggage from the storage room, and proceeds to pack her things. However, she left the items that Sans gave her. She do not want to have a debt from the bastard, does she?

         She grabbed her hand bag and put all of her personal belongings, such as money, make ups, and her own jewelries.

         Finished. (Y/N) finally grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a small letter, then she pulled off their wedding ring and put it beside the letter along his phone.

         And with that, (Y/N) left the house.

Dearest Sans,
I already know it all.

---

09/02/16
19:47
Not edited yet.