4|| A knife in hand

y o u

You felt your sins crawling at your back.

You gripped the knife as you faced Sans, sweat dripping down to your neck, your hands slightly shaking as you stood with a straight posture.

'This is it.' You whispered to yourself.

You looked at Sans who's looking at you with so much hatred in his eyes. His face contorted into a hateful expression, you can clearly see that he despises you now.

Friendship never lasts, eh? You thought.

You dropped the knife and smiled. Tears finally runs down your face.

*Your DETERMINATION is unstable.

"Wha-"

Sans looked at you with a shocked expression. His glowing blue eye never wavering. However, his eye sockets enlarged, confused at the human's action.

"Hey Sans. Don't you know how it feels?" You smiled at him, sanity losing. "Don't you know how painful it is when you're trying to kill yourself, you didn't succeed because my life always came back to the previews save point?" At this time, the tears were running down your face.

"You know, Sans. Everytime I reset, those are the times that I tried to kill myself."

"Why-"

"Because it's useless to live now."

"I didn't told you about my life in surface, but I'll keep it that way. Just, it's horrible."

"I'm so sorry Sans, I truly am."

"(Y/N)... Why are you doing this?" Sans worriedly asked. Despite you killed everyone, even his dear brother, you're still his best friend. Unfortunately, he didn't know how you felt during the pacifist run.

You looked up to smile for the last time, readying yourself to press the Reset button.

"Don't expect me to come out of the Ruins, eh?"

Sans finally know what you mean, or so he thought. He faced you, desperately wanted to stoo you. He walked towards your shaking figure.

"(Y/N) no, no. S-stop. I-It will be a-alright," lies "So d-don't touch the r-reset button."

"This is a farewell, Sans. Goodbye."

The world blacked out, as you touched the Reset button.

...

You fell into the void-like hole. "Ah... this is it." You landed in the familiar patch of golden flowers, or the Buttercups, as the humans called them. Your hand immediately gripped the knife,

"I resetted to be with your brother again, Sans. No more resets now, don't worry."

You raised your arms and hand, pointing the knife to your heart.

"No more back out"

You let out a sigh and a smile.

"I'll be smiling 'till my death, my love."

You finally stab yourself directly to your heart. Coughing up a lot of blood, your body finally hits the ground full of flowers. Darkness consumed your sight.

"Goodbye."

G A M E O V E R

*continue *reset
*quit

*you quitted the game

*quitting...

---
not yet finished.
---
04/20/16